Skybet holding my money nearly 6 years.

He should ban some of the rude ones before me

I have met some stupid people in my life, I’ve seen a lot of stupid shit, but wow I have NEVER seen anyone complain for 6 years about being owed a pound and send a letter before action about it...
It will cost you money before you even get a case in court why would you waste all that time and effort? spending hundreds of pounds to end up with a quid?
Do you think they are going to compensate you or something :laugh:
please go have a lie down and think about what you are saying! that is unless you’re not just a troll of course (like I say no one is that insanely thick):confused:

Maybe it's sky's stubbornness that has wound him up beyond being able to drop it??

I vaguely remember a complaint I had with will hill [or maybe ladbrokes :rolleyes:] for a £10 bonus offer, and it started to get out of hand due to the blatant BS they replied with, a different person emailing me each time with a different version of events, it was like kafka. I stuck with it because I felt their replies were an insult and they needed to be held acountable, but I did think this is getting ridiculous over a tenner and that I should walk away...there is something about the 'computer says no' approach that winds people up beyond the issue at hand.
Mack as you know I think your great mate, but don’t be coming on here and extending the nonsense!. After the day the poor mods have had it’ll be whisky all round soon pal!..

Maybe it's sky's stubbornness that has wound him up beyond being able to drop it??

I vaguely remember a complaint I had with will hill [or maybe ladbrokes :rolleyes:] for a £10 bonus offer, and it started to get out of hand due to the blatant BS they replied with, a different person emailing me each time with a different version of events, it was like kafka. I stuck with it because I felt their replies were an insult and they needed to be held acountable, but I did think this is getting ridiculous over a tenner and that I should walk away...there is something about the 'computer says no' approach that winds people up beyond the issue at hand.
Finally where were you before

I have met some stupid people in my life, I’ve seen a lot of stupid shit, but wow I have NEVER seen anyone complain for 6 years about being owed a pound and send a letter before action about it...
It will cost you money before you even get a case in court why would you waste all that time and effort? spending hundreds of pounds to end up with a quid?
Do you think they are going to compensate you or something :laugh:
please go have a lie down and think about what you are saying! that is unless you’re not just a troll of course (like I say no one is that insanely thick):confused:
Don’t troll mate.
This needs to be dealt with.
The OP has been wronged terribly.

He's doing it on part for all those who have been unduly robbed of pounds - we could be talking hundreds here; nothing to joke about.
He's doing it on part for all those who have been unduly robbed of pounds - we could be talking hundreds here; nothing to joke about.
Totally agree.
He’s a man of the people, a true patriot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back