New Slot Announcement Secrets of Christmas - Net Ent

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
So this is what they 'present' us with just before Christmas.

It's a firm Tally No from me

Blathaon

Dormant account
Looks like a reskin of Secret of the Stones. A bit early for Christmas slots :p, although the release date is probably closer to Christmas they could have waited at least another month before showing it.

kazzi

Experienced Member
Looks just like secret of the stones, but if this can actually pay in the feature without having wild reels, and a better paytable it might be good.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
I did write to Santa asking for a decent Netent game to come out with a good paytable.

Looks like Netent intercepted it

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
394.5x bet win on the FS...
So on my usual €1.00 - €2.50 bet range on most Netent slots that would have been a decent enough win...

Indeed,looks like a revamped xmas clown of Secret of the Stones, which I always liked by the way.
Actually one of the very few netent slots I managed to get a 1000x + hit on in FS mode. ;)

prop82

Experienced Member
Would like it if i could just trigger freespins once....same with this holiday season slot...secret of the stones and even pimoed and masquerade as their originals gave me freespins kind of regulary . Christmas seems to hate me

Blathaon

Dormant account
Secrets of Christmas - 100 Features in free play

HBC6b3x.png

Z4NaElg.png

XSkoBh6.png

View attachment Secrets of Christmas.xls

sledge13

Why the hell have Netent gone this route, these are great working slots...but why can't they give us payouts like they used to?