New Slot Announcement Secrets of Christmas - Net Ent

Looks like a reskin of Secret of the Stones. A bit early for Christmas slots :p, although the release date is probably closer to Christmas they could have waited at least another month before showing it.

Looks just like secret of the stones, but if this can actually pay in the feature without having wild reels, and a better paytable it might be good.

394.5x bet win on the FS...
So on my usual €1.00 - €2.50 bet range on most Netent slots that would have been a decent enough win...

Indeed,looks like a revamped xmas clown of Secret of the Stones, which I always liked by the way.
Actually one of the very few netent slots I managed to get a 1000x + hit on in FS mode. ;)

Would like it if i could just trigger freespins once....same with this holiday season slot...secret of the stones and even pimoed and masquerade as their originals gave me freespins kind of regulary . Christmas seems to hate me

Secrets of Christmas - 100 Features in free play

HBC6b3x.png

Z4NaElg.png

XSkoBh6.png

View attachment Secrets of Christmas.xls

Why the hell have Netent gone this route, these are great working slots...but why can't they give us payouts like they used to?

So you have about 1/8 chance of getting 10x stake or less in feature, 1/8 chance of 100x+ stake.

That's Gnatent for ya...:cool:

1/8 chance of getting ,<10x sounds good to me, and I doubt you'd find a slot where there's a significantly higher chance of getting 100x+ stake.

I have to say looking at these charts is a good turn off for me because it makes you
realize how hard it is to win.

For me it's only forfun play from now on, and I actually DO win longterm: all the money i don't
donate to various OCs.
At least that's what I'm telling myself till the next paycheck comes. :mad:

Had the 5 free spins on thrills, won almost £1400 on this haha, finally I got the combo I wanted that after a hundred bonus rounds on secret of the stones, I got on my 3rd or 4th on this game. 3x multiplier and 2 wild reels :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back