New Slot Announcement Max Megaways by Big Time Gaming

Just watched the bonus only vid Dazwold.

The gimpery on the reels would have me reaching for a hammer.

That’s worse than the Tetris show on Royal Mint, sicker than the gem scatter combo with shit ways on bonanza and more of a head fuck than gates on DHV.
Yes, that's exactly what I compared it with mentally, Royal Mint MW on the 2x increments. Also the reels when expanded to 10 rows on Gold Megaways whereby you have the 'odds' (9,J,K) predominant on reels 2,4,6 and evens (10,Q,A) on reels 1,3,5 (possibly the other way around but I can see you mean the same thing) and it annoys immensely from a visual perspective. I am going to make a third video and try to make it solely of 1000x plus bonuses. See you at Christmas.

BTG’s reel weighting is getting beyond a farce. Couldn’t play this as the reels full of Q’s from reel 2 knowing you’ve got next to no chance of a Q on reel 1, the consistent blue gems on reel 1 and the complete lack of certain symbols on certain reels to avoid winning combos would cause me too many broken monitors.

All seems a bit too per-determined or as I like to call it.....rigged!
As dunover explained, how on earth does this have a 111k max win? I can certainly see why an 11k max win was achieved even if that looks like you've got more chance winning the Euromillions but in what permeation can you hit a win 10x that.

Another which on the face of it, looks all bells and whistles. All these extra additives to the bonus rounds are exactly that and nothing else.

When it comes to BTG, there ain’t a campanologist alive, capable of ringing their bells and the guy blowing the whistles, has chronic asthma.

What I am saying is, there isn’t a prayer that the bonus rounds are random, in the true sense of the word. The multiplier increasing by two for example, will be negated by just halving the win you would get if it increased by one. The retriggers are generally negated by 4 or 5 consecutive dead spins, etc.

When the multiplier gets to an exciting number, you will hit nothing or small 3oak wins and nothing more apart from the one in a million time, when it does a “biggy”.

Yep, I am afraid BTG have done the “potential” thing, to death with very little evidence of it ever occurring. It’s too easy to see through their wild claims of randomness and all too obvious that every bonus round is predetermined or controlled to the extent that it stinks rotten.

Got 5 scatters on it earlier (real play) and it's the curse of the 5 scatters really. Had no lower symbols and duplicating wilds but oh boy it did it's best to avoid putting any wilds on the reels.

Attachments

• maxmegaways5scatters.jpg
    maxmegaways5scatters.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 49
That music is more annoying than Bonanza.
Do you mean 'more annoying than Bonanza slot' (impossible) or 'more annoying than the music of Bonanza slot'? :D

I must be the luckiest unluckiest guy on this slot. 6 scatters this time, less than 200x. Filth really :/
Just realised the screenshot doesn't actually show the win but it was £72.

Attachments

• Max Megaways 6 scatters.jpg
    Max Megaways 6 scatters.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 31
Not sure if it's intentional but during the bonus round there is a complete lack of Queens on the first reel? The amount if times I have need one to match up with a decent win.

Not sure if it's intentional but during the bonus round there is a complete lack of Queens on the first reel? The amount if times I have need one to match up with a decent win.
Already said this - the same applies to Kings on reel 2. Don't forget, games are allowed to have alternative reel sets in bonus rounds, which are often loaded according to volatility and outcomes.

The Q and K sometimes DO drop down (rarely) when it's going to give you big winning spins in the bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back