The Stupidest Book of ____ Slots?

"Book of Museum"

1695588554587.png

Doesn't make a lick of sense. 'A' museum? Shouldn't it be 'museums'?

The idea being that you pilfer priceless artefacts from a museum, instead of Aztec temples etc :what:

Pretty lazy adventuring if ever I saw it!

"Book of Museum"

View attachment 187342

Doesn't make a lick of sense. 'A' museum? Shouldn't it be 'museums'?

The idea being that you pilfer priceless artefacts from a museum, instead of Aztec temples etc :what:

Pretty lazy adventuring if ever I saw it!

She looks really excited to be here.

Book of Santa, Book of truth, Book of Fruits
And all sh”t games, but I think I am the stupidest, I played all😩

Attachments

• 4493FE92-541A-489B-B138-2592EA996F7D.jpeg
    4493FE92-541A-489B-B138-2592EA996F7D.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 54A591CB-2A56-4784-8AF7-B44A515EAF38.jpeg
    54A591CB-2A56-4784-8AF7-B44A515EAF38.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 6BE23711-7AF4-44D7-8682-D5BD28082A5A.jpeg
    6BE23711-7AF4-44D7-8682-D5BD28082A5A.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 187338

The book genre finally disappears completely up its own arse.

this provider I thot they was like skip removal or something on building industry Peter and son wtf
Actually a pretty fun game in terms of mechanics. Their slots are extremely volatile, at least my personal experience so far, but some are quite cool in the mechanics dept.

On the topic at hand, i mean, i can even recollect more than one thread in the past with the exact same conclusion: Slot providers often display a sincere lack of imagination, and love to make 'inspired by' titles by the bulk. ^.^

On the other hand, some have at least thematically and graphically improved upon their originals, even if just for some personal tastes. It works. Take me - i loved the old novo Book of Ra, but i never play it anymore, because i like Book of Dead much more. Thematically not so much, but it just plays smoother, and also seemed to have a better RTP. Not saying it has that, but it felt like it.

Now, i don't think i've seen the personalised version yet, as we had a good number of years back with an MG title 'your slot', which let you pick and even upload your own images to the slot? In that theme, why not open the Book game i'm envisioning, and have a splash screen enter your own name (your own actual name, username or fantasy-name) and perhaps even choose a theme and certain mechanics? I'm sure it could be done, without too much hassle, and then i'm also pretty sure that the first developer who does make that happen, will probably snag a lot of book-slot lovers to their customer base :D

If any of you cheeky basterds is a slot provider and takes this, i expect some kind gesture in the future 🤣
I'm going for Book of Incrediblestuff, and my booktheme will be nekkid ladies, expanding 'sticky' symbols and multiplying values for extra scatters that also unveil more nekkidness!

Is anybody up to play some Book of Baba Yaga?

1695642476418.png

"Baba Yaga, also spelled Baba Jaga, in Slavic folklore, an ogress who steals, cooks, and eats her victims, usually children. A guardian of the fountains of the water of life, she lives with two or three sisters (all known as Baba Yaga) in a forest hut that spins continually on birds' legs." :what:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back