Screen Shots that Suck!

My most played slot last year but I had to play crypto's as was removed from UK sites a few years back.
Average collection Giga Jar bonus was around 150-250x bet, I've had over 100.

Slot has had an update November and now the Giga Jar bonus is now averaging 50-75xbet (max RTP) and low and behold is now back at UK sites in December,
Yet another slot that has shaved off the higher wins and replaced them with multiple smaller wins to maintain RTP.

First screenshot took 900xbet loss to trigger from max level (90 eur)

JJ25.jpgjj51.pngjj2c.jpg

Last edited:
Even at max RTP slots aren't worth playing anymore, entertainment has gone, how fast can we rip your balance these days.

14 and 15th Giga bonuses in a row in which it has paid around the 50xbet mark, 4 jars which is rare but just eye-candy.
Yet another Hacksaw bonus that fails to deliver above 10x
10 dead spins on Tombstone topped off another miserable session.

jjrb.jpg

jj2323.pngha.jpgtomb.png

Wild Flower megascatter paying an astounding 25x. Cheers

D9ThskbCdma2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Blood suckers megaways, 4 scatter bonus again, hardly can believe it's a 500x buy given the 2 4 scatter bonuses I've had both paid around the 25x mark. Doesn't help that this bonus cost a staggering £400 plus to land, 97.66% RTP my arse, ban-listed and tempted to ban the slots for good after this muck:

Attachments

• bloodsuckers 4 shite scatters again.jpg
    bloodsuckers 4 shite scatters again.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 21
Blood suckers megaways, 4 scatter bonus again, hardly can believe it's a 500x buy given the 2 4 scatter bonuses I've had both paid around the 25x mark. Doesn't help that this bonus cost a staggering £400 plus to land, 97.66% RTP my arse, ban-listed and tempted to ban the slots for good after this muck:
Jep bad game indeed
Glad i tried it out in demo first
Did about 15 super bonus buys only 1 paid more then the buy rest was around 20-100x the bet

That's absolute robbery. I gave this one a good try on MrQ as it was the only place I could find with the 97.66% version, and it was awful. Never featured it, don't intend on trying it again!

That's absolute robbery. I gave this one a good try on MrQ as it was the only place I could find with the 97.66% version, and it was awful. Never featured it, don't intend on trying it again!
Yep it was MrQ I was playing it on. It plays like absolute shit, most of the Red Tiger's on their do, something I have noticed is they print the spin ID and judging from the difference between when I spin to the next one, it doesn't look like many people are playing Red Tigers, could also have an influence I guess (Tin hat)

My most played slot last year but I had to play crypto's as was removed from UK sites a few years back.
Average collection Giga Jar bonus was around 150-250x bet, I've had over 100.

Slot has had an update November and now the Giga Jar bonus is now averaging 50-75xbet (max RTP) and low and behold is now back at UK sites in December,
Yet another slot that has shaved off the higher wins and replaced them with multiple smaller wins to maintain RTP.

First screenshot took 900xbet loss to trigger from max level (90 eur)

View attachment 178780View attachment 178781View attachment 178782
In all your GigaJar bonuses have you seen the 3x3 or 4x4 jar. Still haven't seen a bonus showing this on YouTube and it's been out ages. I've had six GigaTwats but never seen it, wonder how rare it is?

In all your GigaJar bonuses have you seen the 3x3 or 4x4 jar. Still haven't seen a bonus showing this on YouTube and it's been out ages. I've had six GigaTwats but never seen it, wonder how rare it is?
No I definitely haven't seen that, never knew it was possible.
Just had a look at the reviews and screenshots on google, I can see it is possible and must be a very rare.

Another rarity I've noticed is getting coins instead of fruit in a random bonus.
It seems to occur once in a few thousand spins spins at least and it generally pays no better than a fruit win.

I've never had a 500x or 1000x jar connect in the base game either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back