Screen Shots that Suck!

I have played with the Genie a LOT - but I have never seen the "Wild Multiways" bonus feature give NO wilds and NO win at all :eek2:
(And this came just a few spins after having the same feature pay just 2.3x)

GenieMW_ZERO_Jan24.jpg

But shortly afterwards it did kinda make up for it with a free-spins bonus, which only sucks a little bit because it was not quite 100x so that I could post it in Winner Screenshots :p

GenieMW_ZERO_NOT_x98_Jan24.jpg

KK

I can't remember the last time I was so ANGRY at a slot! :mad:

I've played this a few times and always DREAMED of getting to the 100x Wilds stage in the free-spins - so when I finally got there last night I was looking forward to a HUGE win...
But then the bastard game only gave me ONE small 3-of-a-kind 60p win with the x100 from the FIVE spins at that level.
I was FUMING! :axeman:

Big Win my ARSE!! :machinegunner:

SwordGrailNOTx100b_Jan24.jpg

Final result (the other £6.90 was all it paid in the first FIFTEEN free-spins).

SwordGrailNOTx100_Jan24.jpg

KK

I can't remember the last time I was so ANGRY at a slot! :mad:

I've played this a few times and always DREAMED of getting to the 100x Wilds stage in the free-spins - so when I finally got there last night I was looking forward to a HUGE win...
But then the bastard game only gave me ONE small 3-of-a-kind 60p win with the x100 from the FIVE spins at that level.
I was FUMING! :axeman:

Big Win my ARSE!! :machinegunner:

View attachment 192821

Final result (the other £6.90 was all it paid in the first FIFTEEN free-spins).

View attachment 192820

KK
They don’t call it The Sword and the Fail for nothing.

This was about 3 days ago when i first played this online....real downer considering how long i had been waiting to play it online. Seems the higher RTP than the land based version didnt make much of a difference here
View attachment 192915
Got a few of those today on that, almost all were 10x or less

WHY do I keep playing this steaming turd of a game???

Had another go last night (must be mad). Thought my luck was in when the feature triggered on the very first spin! Picked the High Vomit Free Spins, because I've NEVER had a decent win from them, but have seen other people's great screenshots - and it was crap.
But shortly afterwards I got the feature again, so had another go thinking SURELY it MUST pay this time...
They even re-triggered to give 30 free spins and my hopes were rising!
But all it gave me was ONE tiny win with a x11 multiplier, 3 other tiny wins without multipliers and 26 spins of fuck-all!
Final result: bet x12 :puke:

DHVsucksAGAIN_Feb24.jpg

KK

WHY do I keep playing this steaming turd of a game???

Had another go last night (must be mad). Thought my luck was in when the feature triggered on the very first spin! Picked the High Vomit Free Spins, because I've NEVER had a decent win from them, but have seen other people's great screenshots - and it was crap.
But shortly afterwards I got the feature again, so had another go thinking SURELY it MUST pay this time...
They even re-triggered to give 30 free spins and my hopes were rising!
But all it gave me was ONE tiny win with a x11 multiplier, 3 other tiny wins without multipliers and 26 spins of fuck-all!
Final result: bet x12 :puke:

View attachment 193293

KK
2x higher than I'd expect from that game since they nerfed it. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back