Screen Shots that Suck!

I don't know why I continue to inflict the goal of winning a progressive on one of 3Dice's 'classic slots' on myself. There are four one-liners and one five-liner, I've never managed to hit any of them, and have binned off a fair amount of cash in the process of trying to do so.

It's not even like they're that massive either, for example this one is currently sat at 3225x stake, which is not to be sniffed at but not exactly massive either, and well within the realms of what 3Dice's normal videoslots can hit, and the videoslots have the 'full fat' RTP without giving a chunk away to the progressive. (And also contribute to the monthly achievements, which the classic slots don't.)

This one here is extra annoying because as you can see, the progressive winline has landed directly above the actual winline, as I understand how these classic slots work, they are 'true reels' whereby the RTP is worked out by the symbols on the reels and the reel stops, all the server has to do is pick a value from the RNG for each reel and it'll land it appropriately.

(This is in stark contrast to, for example, the old Microgaming single-liner called 'TUNZAMUNNI' which had blatantly weighted reels which would routinely drop the progressive combo on the line above and below the actual winline.)

So yeah, grrrr.

1667675130974.png

Pizza Off!

I have played some seriously SHIT games in my time - but this one really took the pizz.... a
After 21 spins of hitting COMPLETELY NOTHING, I couldn't stand it any longer.
RTP = 0% :mad:

PizzaOff_Dec22.png

KK

That'd get you the 'Deadpsin' achievement at 3Dice :)

If I go 20 spins or more without a win they give me £25 (bonus amount is linked to VIP level), on a recurring (once per month) monthly basis.

Candy Clouds is in the sin-bin this month.

It does lead to the slightly strange experience where you don't want a slot to drop a win in, because you know you're up at 18-19 spins and one more will trigger the bonus.

(See also the 'Patience' achievement which is when you go 500 spins or more without a feature, which also yields a bonus on a 1xWR, I recall one month getting to 499 and the slot dropped a bonus in......)

It also means I deliberately seek out 20 consecutive dead spins per month and also try to go 500 spins without a feature on a single slot.

1671392099693.png

Just an idea but can you drop the pay lines on slots over at 3Dice?

Guessing if there are slots where you can do this, they'd cover by stating max lines must be played to get this particular bonus in their terms?

I'm afraid Enzo is one step ahead of you there.....

They've also excluded the games that are most likely to hit the goal, but they're completely upfront about that so I can't complain. (TBH I've found that Enchanted Spins or Gemini are pretty reliable for Deadspin, and Enchanted Spins or Arctic Adventure will do Patience. I can't remember the last time I got to the end of a month and hadn't triggered both of them.)

Fuck me, just seen now that Dice Fusion has managed 1029 spins without a Gargantoon!

1671393119073.png

1671393048981.png

Dead Canary, landed the super bonus which normally costs 500x and gives you 1 gold canary. I landed 2 gold canaries, got all excited only to remember this has been the worst month for gambling and I'm pretty sure I've funded the BTG christmas party this year with the savagery on Christmas Bonanza and so proceeded to give what could be the worst you'll see on this game with 2 gold canaries.

Needless to say, I'm writing this without a desk, someone's idea of a sick joke of gambling this month for me really.

Attachments

• Dead Canary super shite.jpg
    Dead Canary super shite.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 31
Damn. Didn’t take a screen shot of it but a few months ago I had 4 of the 5 wilds lined up on the 100,000 Pyramid and the other wild was one position out. 4 wilds paid 1,000x line for £30 (just playing 45p stake, 15 lines). All 5 would have paid 100,000x times line or £3,000.

Pizza Off!

I have played some seriously SHIT games in my time - but this one really took the pizz.... a
After 21 spins of hitting COMPLETELY NOTHING, I couldn't stand it any longer.
RTP = 0% :mad:

View attachment 177334

KK
May be being whooshed here but 20 spins without a win is pretty standard amongst most modern slots these days isn’t it? It’s why 100x your stake can comfortably go within 10 minutes, and that’s in the UK at 2.5 secs a spin!

May be being whooshed here but 20 spins without a win is pretty standard amongst most modern slots these days isn’t it? It’s why 100x your stake can comfortably go within 10 minutes, and that’s in the UK at 2.5 secs a spin!
I had a go at PIZZA in the weekend and gave up after exactly 50 dead spins in a row. Not a single win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back