Screen Shots that Suck!

I was spinning my 0.10 spins but as the game opens at 1.00 I did one 1.00 spin and then decided to do a couple more .... and I get the bonus!
Happy times.... not. What made things worst is the 40 dead 1.00 spins after this one

View attachment 115188

Edit: :laugh: :laugh:

View attachment 115191

The number of crappy bonus Divine Lotus can give is unlike any other slot.
Today I had 0x,1x,1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 16x .... :mad:

Sadly this is true for all thunderkick slots more or less.
"oooh a 5 scatter trigger in flamebusters,pinkelephants,greenhat,wildheist, etc Here, take your 10x."

Most of my good bonuses on thunderkick slots have been "suprises".
Like the bonus looks like its going to shit, and then boom 500x outta nowhere.

3.5h of play, cost 64$ (640x) 1 bonus in that time(pay shit) . And the end result .....

Screenshot from 2019-11-09 14-50-51.png

Tadaa ..... :puke:Screenshot from 2019-11-09 14-50-51.png

Yes. This is totally brutal slot. I played this s*hit yesterday and 2 times in a row 0x bonus. First bonus was 15 spins and 1 "baby" open, second was 19 spins and 2 "babies" open. So 34 spins in total and not a single win.

Unless the wilds are sticky (ie Gates of Hell, Be My Angel, Countdown Free Spins),
one should NEVER get excited by a retrigger on a BTG slot.

It's got to the point now where instead of increasing my expectations,
I increase my fear of getting Smega-trolled instead.

Unless the wilds are sticky (ie Gates of Hell, Be My Angel, Countdown Free Spins),
one should NEVER get excited by a retrigger on a BTG slot.

It's got to the point now where instead of increasing my expectations,
I increase my fear of getting Smega-trolled instead.

the fact is that I had all 3 retriggers in the first free spins ... (in the first 7 or 8) see written type: free spin 9 of 60 and not taking anything hurts!
Who wouldn't be excited? : D

This might be one of the most infuriating slots I've ever played, an Ash Gaming clone of Bierhaus called Forrest Prince.
The Napoleon slot does near misses but this just rips the piss with them only with scatters on the first 2 reels, every spin is so scripted and lazy.

On my 4th session playing at 0.25, I've been destroyed every time, down about £150 and finally hit the bonus with minimum amount of scatters.
5 free spins and 1 sticky wild on reel 2 and this is the shit it pays for a 50 line slot.
Apparently it is nearly 96% RTP, bollocks I say and bollocks to Playtech and their never ending low paying crap releases.

Prince.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back