- Joined
- Mar 6, 2016
- Location
- Canada
this was first press
all of my deposits were a bust after this useless thing
all of my deposits were a bust after this useless thing
I was spinning my 0.10 spins but as the game opens at 1.00 I did one 1.00 spin and then decided to do a couple more .... and I get the bonus!
Happy times.... not. What made things worst is the 40 dead 1.00 spins after this one
View attachment 115188
Edit:![]()
View attachment 115191

The number of crappy bonus Divine Lotus can give is unlike any other slot.
Today I had 0x,1x,1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 16x ....![]()

Yes. This is totally brutal slot. I played this s*hit yesterday and 2 times in a row 0x bonus. First bonus was 15 spins and 1 "baby" open, second was 19 spins and 2 "babies" open. So 34 spins in total and not a single win.The number of crappy bonus Divine Lotus can give is unlike any other slot.
Today I had 0x,1x,1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 16x ....![]()

Oh god, this is upsetting
Oh god, this is upsetting

I didnt see at first what was wrong with the picture.
Hmm, 78x, pretty decent for a btg these days... Oh, 60 spins.
Ouch.
Im guessing thats 3 retriggers, right?
Unless the wilds are sticky (ie Gates of Hell, Be My Angel, Countdown Free Spins),
one should NEVER get excited by a retrigger on a BTG slot.
It's got to the point now where instead of increasing my expectations,
I increase my fear of getting Smega-trolled instead.
the fact is that I had all 3 retriggers in the first free spins ... (in the first 7 or 8) see written type: free spin 9 of 60 and not taking anything hurts!
Who wouldn't be excited? : D

Maybe I'm a bit more pessimistic than you![]()


from all thos spinsView attachment 114744View attachment 114745View attachment 114746
I still wonder how these gamble games are legal![]()


After 48 (YES 48!) Deal or No deal Bonus game triggers, I finally opened a box with 11 free spins, it then added 70 mystery symbols and then produced this with a solitary winning spin.
The UKGC should stop looking at casinos and maybe start investigating slot providers, Blueprint in particular ripping the c-word and the biggest con going that is the Megaways engine.
View attachment 120705
I got the Mega Bonus yesterday, getting 15 free spins. Playing 40p a spin and final offer was just over £40 with 13 spins and 15 spins left, not too shabby at 100x. Naturally I opted for the free spins which paid a massive £3.68. Whoopee friggin do.
I am not amused.
Edit - mine added 92 mystery boxes - not a single win using them!

If you go back a while in this thread, I hold the world Turd record for this game, 4-scatter trigger (15 spins) paying 0.45x.
Exactly why I hate these collection type slots, £80 loss at 0.10 to get 40 hearts.
Got the shitey reel set yet again, it seems to be recurring theme, 3 normal bonus rounds on the lead up to getting this all randomly under 20x.
I guess it was 'RANDOMLY' just not in the mood to pay out.
Another on the do not play list!
View attachment 121864
