Screen Shots that Suck!

Might be a loose fit this, since its over 200x.
But these bonuses really rub my fur the wrong way. So many wilds about, and not even close to a wildline.

Haven't been playing DOA for a long time and after a couple of tens of spins received a bonus with 8 wilds in it but no wild line.

There were 11 spins left to get it but... not this time...

Decided to play a bit more and after literally 1 minute or so, received one more bonus. But this time with 11 wilds! :D

The interesting thing on the 2nd screenshot is that I needed only 1 wild anywhere to get a double wild line.

Attachments

• Dead-or-Alive-no-wildline (2).jpeg
    Dead-or-Alive-no-wildline (2).jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Dead-or-Alive-wildline (1).jpeg
    Dead-or-Alive-wildline (1).jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 34
Haven't been playing DOA for a long time and after a couple of tens of spins received a bonus with 8 wilds in it but no wild line.

There were 11 spins left to get it but... not this time...

Decided to play a bit more and after literally 1 minute or so, received one more bonus. But this time with 11 wilds! :D

The interesting thing on the 2nd screenshot is that I needed only 1 wild anywhere to get a double wild line.

Damn, how do i get bonuses like that? :)
Congrats!

I would tell you if I would know... :)

But from my experience, I know for sure - they always come in unexpectedly :D

Wow, really did not expect it to work.
But i followed your advice on this bonus. I was like "This will never land will it", and it totally worked.

I am struggling to understand why people think that gambling your feature is a good idea.
In my opinion, it's not even an average idea. As Mr. D would so often (correctly) say...extra spins does not guarantee extra wins.

Why would you risk gambling (and losing) your feature on WWTBAM, a game that (unlike Bonanza) has a feature that CAN and DOES deliver
a max megaways spin during said feature (and that includes features with the bare minimum of 8 spins).

To the best of my knowledge, Extra Chilli can also deliver the max megaways during its feature.

I have ALWAYS been totally against the idea of gambling your feature.
And that was long before I saw luckyscouser's 14000x hit on EC, which only meant one thing for me - all bets were made even more off than they already were.

I'll happily take my "non-enhanced" 8 spins every damn time. Better to have a lesser shot than no shot at all.

I am struggling to understand why people think that gambling your feature is a good idea.
In my opinion, it's not even an average idea. As Mr. D would so often (correctly) say...extra spins does not guarantee extra wins.

Why would you risk gambling (and losing) your feature on WWTBAM, a game that (unlike Bonanza) has a feature that CAN and DOES deliver
a max megaways spin during said feature (and that includes features with the bare minimum of 8 spins).

To the best of my knowledge, Extra Chilli can also deliver the max megaways during its feature.

I have ALWAYS been totally against the idea of gambling your feature.
And that was long before I saw luckyscouser's 14000x hit on EC, which only meant one thing for me - all bets were made even more off than they already were.

I'll happily take my "non-enhanced" 8 spins every damn time. Better to have a lesser shot than no shot at all.

That didnt quite reply to what i asked... How this can be legal ? I mean those % number what game shows you should mean something. But in these games it could aswell say 0% on some option and still the correct one.. I really think thats just misleading and shouldnt be happening all the time.

First time ever had 9 wilds in FS...after stacking on first two reels I simply knew it will not connect :(

View attachment 114823

Ok, to be honest total win was 388x and huge comeback, but still....

Yeah that is indeed worthy to be here - unlucky, that really does suck! It can be a fantastic bonus when you get to 6+ wilds in the bonus, 9 should have been way better than that!

Pig Wizard Megaways- The newest in a long line of BP crap and another poor conversion.
This was my first bonus after a quick 200x bet loss.

This slot has a shockingly gimped re-spin feature, that you will notice if you play it that reel 5 always seems void of any symbols.
The base game has a Red Tiger style shiteness to it with regular useless random sub 10x bet features.

They've also removed the random 'Wild Desire' type feature that made the original half decent.

PMW.jpg

I knew i said i would never return to this piece of ¤()/#()¤/).
But im an idiot, so i did.
Missing heart on reel 5 for a nice win.

Yep. That game is a piece of shit for sure. But I too made the mistake of returning to it myself.
One can only learn from one's mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back