Screen Shots that Suck!

The result after about 6 reactions. The diamonds kept dropping in, apart from reel 2 :mad::mad::mad:
I daren't calculate what it would have paid with just one diamond on 2

That's just brutal. I think we all know what it would have paid.

I shudder to think how someone would react if that came up during the bonus round. One sick bucket might not be enough.

The result after about 6 reactions. The diamonds kept dropping in, apart from reel 2 :mad::mad::mad:
I daren't calculate what it would have paid with just one diamond on 2

View attachment 110874

I bet your heart skipped a beat with a very cascade. Why? BTG JUST WHY??? lol

I actually came to the thread to post a rhino megawatts shotcthat sucks but it’s actually fairly mild compared to the last eat bad boy screenies above eek.

While playing DOA2 for the first time, I played my first ever Train Heist feature...

DOA2bet365retriggerontrainheistfeaturewith4spinsleft.jpg

16x multiplier and extra spins earned with 4 spins to go. Total win for the round so far - 81x bet.
A good chance of at least making it to 100x and beyond, me thinks.

Uhm, but no.....

DOA2bet365suckstrainheistfeaturewithretriggerbutonlywon85.44xbet.jpg

The final outcome of the round. Multiplier now sitting at 21x.
So basically, I was given FOURTEEN post-retrigger spins, all with a multiplier of at least 16x,
And those 14 spins combined to add just 4.44x to my total win for the round.

To paraphrase Heath Ledger's Joker.....

Even to a slot like Bonanza, that's cold.

Kong Megaways- 335 spins to get this bonus.
12 spin start, 2 megaways upgrades so an extra 4 spins with a greater minimum amount of ways and add to that a random feature where 100(max) mystery symbol barrels added to the reels.

No Barrels appeared on the reels, only two winning spins and just the usual lots of things going on but paying fuck all as its a predetermined bonus on a Blueprint slot.

KMw.jpg

I have had about 7-8 very similar to those in the last few days , one reel letting me down, plenty of spins to go etc etc but just not the final wild!

Today was plain awful and not even a bonus round, all a busto now, roll on payday 5th :)

Yeah, its pretty annoying.
Lets hope it is gearing up to give us a triple wild-line or something.

had a good ten or so similar situations myself the past week, some with 7 or 8, once i think even 9 spins remaining when needing 1 wild for the line, sometimes needing 1 in more than one place for a line with 6 or 7 spins remaining. Though i guess some of that is expected going through some 200 bonus rounds .

Did hit 1 line the other day... but with only 2 of extra 5 spins remaining, for something like 900x :..(
I appreciate this pic may suck even more so for you in particular Jono, but here's it's latest troll..
suckage.png
Sticking to it's theme of the week of being oh so pretty... just so damn shitty.

The best strategy is to gamble and go with the majority answer allegedly. I’ve been doing that and it never ever pays off, getting past 14 is near impossible.
After 11 years of playing this sums up everything that’s wrong with slots these days. Time for a long break from this crap!
£70 in and my one and only bonus on £0.20

023F8090-ED26-49A4-9C0B-8F6B9C0F346B.png

Bit of a cheeky entry maybe as it's 447x stake, but I simply cannot hit five wilds on this bloody thing to save my life.

I'm going for the WHALE achievement at 3Dice this month - (spin 75,000 times on video slots playing all lines in a single calendar month) - and I've put tens of thousands of spins through this slot so far just this month alone..... (And that's on top of all the spins I've done on it in the past.)

One day I'll get it.

And yes I am on 9p spins, and even then it's getting rather expensive......

Dammit :eek2: (It's still 290x stake so can't really complain.)

Only 5000 spins off the WHALE achievement now though!

Five Wilds is 1111x stake, I've never hit it. (And it'd probably be more than that as there'd be some extra wins in there, even on a 9-liner.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back