rush poker brand new concept of the game

Just google around and you`ll find it. I don`t know if I`m allowed to put link here. From what I read it`s not that strong case but it may be interesting to read for some.

Shouldnt the ultimate goal in poker be reading your opponents weaknesses and exploiting them? I think it should.

Shouldnt skilled poker player be able to determine when to mix his play? I think he should.

Shouldnt skilled poker player be able to establish certain image and pay attention to it so he could exploit it later? I think he should.

Shouldnt skilled poker player be able to calculate pot odds? I think he should.

Shouldnt skilled poker player be able to know which starting hands are worth playing from given position? I think he should.

So, from these 5 skills needed to make someone good poker player Full Tilt, or Rush poker, eliminated most important ones, reading,mixing and exploiting, leaving only pot odds and starting hands/positions which are not that difficult to learn and any newbie to poker can learn them. So everyone plays TAG and wait for their nuts (intentionally used their). What do you get, another bot game or you could call it math game but since everyone is following directions from someone else bot game is more appropriate.

Also, eliminating 3 primary skills from equation Rush poker is actually helping players that are not that good at poker,

Linkinfart you pretty much nailed this bullshit down, which could only be nothing more then a ridiculous way for a site to expedite its rake.

Anyone that thinks this concept is a winning formula, should probably stick to slot machines.

Being successful playing online poker is much harder then live as it is. (at least for most players) This concept defies every aspect of what a true poker game is based on.

Any pro that promotes this shit is obviously just about the money perks.

this is first a money generator second it's a novelty for grinders [basically i think that is what slot play is spin after spin grinding ]

my .02 cents :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back