Rival New slot?

I tried the new ISlot at sloto cash. Can't say I care for it much. I was playing in fun mode,made approximately 219 spins at $2/spin. I hit 1 bonus round and no free spins. Game seems extremely tight to me.

I sent an emailing to depositors players about testing this new I-Slot machine with a 75% cash back + 120% match bonus!

Cashback conditions : your deposits lost amount the last 7 days must be minimum $25 :)

Please check your respective cashier!

Merveilleux - madame, merci beaucoup! :D

I tried it out for real yesterday at Sloto. $2 per spin and hit the free spins pretty quick. 12 @3x. And I won - drum roll please - $.60. That's right - $.60. Not $6.00, not $60.00 - $.60.

So I am saying :eek: if that's the way it plays, I believe I will leave it alone. Scary Rich and the others are bad enough.

Gave it a try got 45 spins at 6X. Won about 38 with 40c bet. It had quite poor graphics as is the case with most Rival games.

At least when you hit 4 or 5 scatters you got more than the standard set of freespins. I think thats the only positive I have to say about it.

This game is the biggest dog this side of Rosie O'Donnell.

I have played this in fun and real mode for approximately 3000 spins, all without a significant win. I have watched 3 free chips of $20, $26 & $24 go down the drain without much playthrough at all, plus I lost about $7000 in fun mode playing $20 a spin, in (realtively speaking) short order.

Hitting the free spins was hard, happened only about once every 150 spins or so (past, present, future, no matter), and once I hit them, my average total win was around 3x bet!!!! I'm not kidding!

Very few bonus rounds either, again, about once every 150 spins. They pay ok, but not enough to make up for the crappy line payouts during normal or free spins.

While playing this and becoming increasingly frustrated and bored, my feeling reminded me of what George Carlin said about viewing golf on TV - "Its like watching flies f*ck".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back