Someone can explain to me why some games are restricted for my country Chile like the WMS ( Raging rhino, Montezuma, etc...) this is forever or for a while. Thanks....
This is going beyond my understanding. Also on my market (Italy) the WMS games are restricted on online casinos (the famous and infamous casinosh.it ones) but we can find WMS games at italian land based casinos.
I can't play WMS games either. I don't think we have those games here in our casinos though.
I don't go to Casinos anyway only to local clubs so I don't really know.
Disclaimer: In this post I am not referring to any Operator or Supplier in particular, just trying to explain some of the complexities behind this subject....
Right, with that done, you have to understand that there is no single answer to this question, normally there is a mixture of reasons some of which i have listed below:
1) Suppliers have exclusivity contracts with B&M casinos in particular territories
2) Suppliers have exclusivity contracts with igaming operators in particular territories
3) Even in a territory where igaming is not illegal or regulated, igaming operators may be forced to pay a tax to the government of said territory in order to be considered for future licencing - this can make it unprofitable and/or there are numerous technical and process reasons why this becomes a challenge.
4) Some Territories are black listed by the IMF for a lack of money laundering controls or corruption etc
But in the vast majority of cases:
5) Operator/Supplier hold, or are applying for a licence, in another part of the world and accepting players from your territory would either jeopordise an existing licence (Nevada licence for B&M slot providers for example) or would jeopordise the granting of any future licence. This is a very major reason for the vast majority of restrictions and even then it depends upon the suppliers risk exposure tolerance as to whether or not they will allow it - some have zero tolerance, others are more willing to take the risk...
Therefore there are a huge number of reasons as to why some territories are restricted by some suppliers/operators whilst others aren't. It is not as straightforward as saying - I live in Outer Mongolia and igaming is legal here.....
Thanks for that captain Rizk...I really appreciate the effort you took to at least try and answer that question.
At least someone tied to the gaming industry dares to give an answer.
Because it is getting bloody damn on my nerves now that no one from the gaming providers seem to be interested in giving a customer a straight answer.
I have asked Energy Casino and Quasar Gaming very straight forward why Novomatic Games have been pulled for Irish Players.
They didn't come any further than the usual,it is beyond our control bullsh*t. Pardon my French.
Like they bloody damn well know the reason!! Please just tell me so I know and I can have peace with that.
E-mailing the game provider directly is like running blindfolded into a steel re-inforced concrete wall.
NO game provider has ever answered me except for WMS, at least they had the courtesy to answer a query.
I have e-mailed Novomatic on several e-mailaddresses but not a single answer.
Like I am asking them the most difficult question of the last decade.
Were they pulled because Novomatic said them to do so or was it a decision from the casino?
I would think the first as all Novomatic providers have now blocked Irish players.
There are no Novomatic slots in Irish B&M's or Bookies (All Barcrest / IGT etc etc).
So please can someone tell me why why why,and will it be indefinite?