Should Autoplay be removed?

• Yes Completely

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 103 87.3%
  • Reduce to 25 Auto Spin Batches

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters
Actually I found my self during the bonanza comp sitting at home with the mobile/laptop and tablet all auto spinning for 4hrs which cost me £250..
Until I caught my self on and for me this is one of the dangers of using auto spins..
I think it was more about choice of game.
Doa would have produced 3-4 wildlines with that setup.
maybe not

Click here for our review on the UKGC
No autospins on Videoslots battles will be the end for me playing there I think. I mostly play and mobile and I just put them on while watching TV or something.

Not being able to do that will be pointless.

Actually I found my self during the bonanza comp sitting at home with the mobile/laptop and tablet all auto spinning for 4hrs which cost me £250..
Until I caught my self on and for me this is one of the dangers of using auto spins..
Right but that was your decision not to use the built in loss limits surely and adjust them when your balance was doing down if you didn't want to lose that much? Personally I don't use loss limits. If I'm playing £1 spins and am prepared to lose £50 then I set off 50 spins. If at the end of them I'm down to £25 I set another 25.

Thought of another game I couldn't play without autospin, Magic Mirror Deluxe 2, you can easily go hundreds of spins without a bonus, and it can easily run at an RTP of around 5-10% without hitting one. Theres a lag on the blueprint version when the spin finishes, and even worse when you get a win. I regularly set away 100 spins on it and do maybe 500 spins in a session. Sometimes if I've got say 10 spins worth of credit left I'll do them manually and it does me in just on those, let alone on hundreds.

Bonanza weirdly is one I do play without autospin sometimes, mainly as it's fast and you can click spin as soon as the last spin ends.

As a rule I'd say 2-300milliseconds is ideal for autoclicker if you want it even more controlled make it 500 milliseconds. If away for a while and want to auto but not lose too much too fast so you can sleep etc set it to 1-2000 milliseconds :) for fast impatient players 1-200 milliseconds.

No autospins on Videoslots battles will be the end for me playing there I think. I mostly play and mobile and I just put them on while watching TV or something.

Not being able to do that will be pointless.
I don't understand why VS cannot just set the games played in battles to a specific non-regulated territory version. The games might play in real money mode for RNG's sake but it's not a real money balance and there is no issue with age gating etc (which is the reason demo versions can't be played in UK without logging in). Pretty sure on technicalities they would not be in breach of anything.

At the very least they should be getting clarification from the licensing authorities on the matter.

Sorry but I completely disagree with that approach. Attempting to circumvent regulations never ends well, either they will ban that option within weeks, or they will respond with even tighter regulation.

There is no way on earth they will allow you to tie a player into a 100 x stake up front buying spins, and even less likely, allowing them to auto play.

I disagree. When there's a will, there's a way. And circumventing this is something some providers will almost certainly attempt to do.

You know there are Blueprint slots that allow bonus buys in the UK? How is this possible? They re-release a slot, but it has no base game. It's just a "Pay X to bet", and once you do, you go through the song and dance to see which bonus you got. There's also the games that have "Big Bets" and these are still somehow allowed as well.

big bets are allowed because you arnt actually buying a bonus out right as for the blue print no base games ones i got told they did them same way sg did the uk land based 500s 2 pound stake mega spin option where you have got to get 3 symbols on the win line to get offered free spins

but it will cost the same or a lot more to get 1 set of free spins etc

big bets are allowed because you arnt actually buying a bonus out right as for the blue print no base games ones i got told they did them same way sg did the uk land based 500s 2 pound stake mega spin option where you have got to get 3 symbols on the win line to get offered free spins

but it will cost the same or a lot more to get 1 set of free spins etc
I think he means the likes of diamond mine all action, which are just buying a bonus. Which other ones are there @chiya . If they become common/widespread, I'm sure they will get removed. I have a feeling they have slipped under the radar rather than been allowed.

The big bet ones are different, they aren't 100x stake, or 1000's x stake.

The games I think should be removed are the slingo type and the ones where you spin, then can hold reels and respin at a really high cost, usually on one where you have a chance at winning the bonus, around 50-100x original stake.

As a rule I'd say 2-300milliseconds is ideal for autoclicker if you want it even more controlled make it 500 milliseconds. If away for a while and want to auto but not lose too much too fast so you can sleep etc set it to 1-2000 milliseconds :) for fast impatient players 1-200 milliseconds.
That won't work now that 'slam stop' has already been disabled.
An autoclicker is just going to spin at the same speed as autospin does/did, >=2.5 sce/spin

The last week I’ve done nothing but manual spins and it seems I move on to another game quicker, I enjoy playing slots so manual clicking doesn’t really bother me but have noticed I won’t stay on one as long is that a good thing or a bad thing?

The last week I’ve done nothing but manual spins and it seems I move on to another game quicker, I enjoy playing slots so manual clicking doesn’t really bother me but have noticed I won’t stay on one as long is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I would say thats a good thing.
I guess you are not moving on if a slot is paying, only if nothing is happening.
So it may mean that you are chasing bonuses less now.

Welcome to team Manual.
tttt.png

Send one of those tee’s to all your YouTube streamer mates and a nice one in a better colour to the ukgc
And as if by magic, all my youtube streamer mate now has one of the t-shirts.
I mean, technically its true, because i dont really have any youtube streamer mates.
=)

R.I.P To me playing any videoslots battles any more then. If anything this is going to make me play much less. Unless i fancy breaking my finger from all the constant clicking. Fucking joke! :mad:

The games I think should be removed are the slingo type and the ones where you spin, then can hold reels and respin at a really high cost, usually on one where you have a chance at winning the bonus, around 50-100x original stake.
All things being random, they are partial bonus-buys...... agree. Give the whole Bonus-buy back or no variants like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back