Really nice collection of poker TV shows.

lee_bumble

Dormant account
Here is a great collection of poker shows. I'm not sure if i'm allowed to show the links on this site as they are for rapidshare.com. Mabey some one could clarify that for me. If you dont have a rapidshare account you can still download for free on there website www.rapidshare.com.
For now you can PM me for the links.

European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 1
European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 2
European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 3
European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 4
World Poker Tour Complete Season 6 (EPT)
Asia Pacific Poker Tour 2008
High Stakes Poker
Late Night Poker 2008
World Series of Poker 2004 Main Event
World Series of Poker 2007 - Events
World series of poker 2008

I also have Louie Theroux's wierd weekends. The episode where he follows some high rollers on there break in Las Vegas. :lolup:

Great one. Thank you.

Thank you very much. With the poker bay gone, we really need a new site. Can you give us the name of the web page. Im particularly interested in Late Night Poker.

thx ;)

I downloaded an episode of WPT - Canada....I couldn't get past the first 5 minutes of it before I deleted it!! :lolup:

I can't believe they didn't at least have have Mike Sexton as the commentator...the ones they had were awful.

here you go guys enjoy!

right then guys and gals here it is. just click on these links provided. when you have done that it will take you to www.rapidfind.org. you will then see links for the download. copy 1 link at a time and paste it into your browser. this in turn will take you to rapidshare.com. if you are a free user then you have to put in a verificaton code. imo its well worth buying a few months of rapidshare simply beacuse you can owlaod 4gb everyday unlike torrent you dont have to have seeders to be able to download, so in other words if sombody has uploaded somthing like a film for example it will stay there for ever. so you just leech leech leech till your hearts content. now if you have any problems please feel free to ask, ok. dont forget you still download for free if youre purse strings are thight.

World Series of Poker 2005
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 1

World Series of Poker 2004 Main Event

World series of poker 2008 e28 hdtv xvid - fqm

European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 3

European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 2

European Poker Tour - EPT - Season 4

Asia Pacific Poker Tour 2008

High Stakes Poker season 1

Late Night Poker 2008

World Poker Tour Complete Season 6

World Series of Poker 2007 - Events

Found a site

Thanks for the info, unfortunately, paying is never an option to me :) I found a new site which is similar to the poker bay, not as good, but its all Ive found. From there, Im downloading Late Night.

as i mentioned before you can download for FREE from rapidshare. you dont need to spend a single penny and its really really fast and the links will never die unlike torrents. just follow the instuctions provided above.

Good call Webzcas but this person has done it two, three times now. Time for a little holiday to find a new hobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back