Movies and TV shows

don't get too attached to the mist it got cancelled.
like suits..looking froward to the spin off :)

Just went and found a petition to sign hoping netflix takes on season 2. I thought it was a netflix series but its actually spiketv. I dont think those petitions do anything tho lol

I am so gutted right now :mad:

Just went and found a petition to sign hoping netflix takes on season 2. I thought it was a netflix series but its actually spiketv. I dont think those petitions do anything tho lol

I am so gutted right now :mad:
I tell You I do not feel gutted if I even hear the name of Stephen King

Ah, yes, speaking of cancelled shows I really enjoyed Dark Matter, a space opera which had a decent cast and very watchable premise.

I consumed three seasons of it right up to the point where things were becoming really interesting, before Sify or whoever decided to can it. Bunch of loons :mad:

On a more positive note, and although there are possibly too many series being churned out willy nilly on the likes of Netflix & Amazon, I was best pleased to hear of the upcoming Dredd series being pencilled in at some stage. It might even have Karl Urban reprise the role, which is just as well as Dredd deserved a cinematic sequel for sure :cool:

Ah, yes, speaking of cancelled shows I really enjoyed Dark Matter, a space opera which had a decent cast and very watchable premise.

I consumed three seasons of it right up to the point where things were becoming really interesting, before Sify or whoever decided to can it. Bunch of loons :mad:

On a more positive note, and although there are possibly too many series being churned out willy nilly on the likes of Netflix & Amazon, I was best pleased to hear of the upcoming Dredd series being pencilled in at some stage. It might even have Karl Urban reprise the role, which is just as well as Dredd deserved a cinematic sequel for sure :cool:
well hell :(
At least they renewed Killjoys

Another show that had promise was Wayward Pines. They'd shown the series trailers so many times I felt obliged to watch it :D

With M Night Shamalananan also involved, it started quite well, with a creepy Twin Peaks-esque vibe to it. Before turning into essentially a gimped rendition of the Truman Show, that being the 'twist' an all.

Also, series two was a complete disaster, and could never hope to replicate the somewhat watchable lead acting of series one.

Another newish series, Tin Star, was on Sky not that long ago, starring Tim Roth. It was pretty average to be frank, but was notable for casting that guy off Coronation Street in it :what::what:

That happened with heroes. Me and the gf watched that one together. I thought it was pretty good and then they suddenly canned that one too I was sort of surprised seemed like it would be a hit.

No idea how I forgot my favorite series. Lost. I watch that series once a year.

I have to throw Black Jesus in here. Rare for a comedy these days to be anything resembling remotely funny, but this was. It was consistent throughout as well, but err, may not be to everyone's taste. Or if you're of a heavily religious disposition :laugh:

for me it always seems shows I enjoy get the axe early lol
Alcatraz
Firefly
Intelligence
to name a few

I wonder what I'm digging now will be cut next
And yet we have the likes of Big Bang Theory being forced upon the viewing public annually. I actually resent that show....even the actors look bored to death by it.

Hopefully they'll remove that from our sets soon. Someone had to say it :D

I can't remember the thread for TV Shows... I'm pretty certain there was another one somewhere that just died as well.

Was watching a bit of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. One episode turned into a binge session.
Intriguing cases..

Anyone else watching it or something similar?

I can't remember the thread for TV Shows... I'm pretty certain there was another one somewhere that just died as well.

Was watching a bit of Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. One episode turned into a binge session.
Intriguing cases..

Is that the mystery prog with dennis farina, use to watch those on utube, very enthralling, and always 'I'll just watch one more case'...

Intriguing cases..

Really good series mate, worth a watch.

Watched this film last night on YT, not as good as the trailer but then it was in about 360p pic quality! if they remade it I think it could be good, the idea is there for a decent horror/sci fi:

Absolute classic mate, got that on vhs still!

they live, the blob are also classics.

and of course killer clowns from outta space and the ‘ghoulies’

Watched this film last night on YT, not as good as the trailer but then it was in about 360p pic quality! if they remade it I think it could be good, the idea is there for a decent horror/sci fi:

Wow, brain shock! That was a bit of a cult film for us as kids.

Cant even remember what its about now im in my 40's lol

Its funny because its literally just a number but i remember turning 30 and thinking about what i had done with my life.

40 was a stroll in the park for me but oh to be young again :)
I still think I’m in my 20’s mate, my daughter cringes at me already and she’s only 6 ffs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back