Random Jackpot blah blah

voltage1

Dormant account
I personally have not had the pleasure of hitting one of these jackpots.(congratulations to those of you that have ). One thing I have always wondered . What in the Heck does this last sentence of legal mumbo jumbo mean ?
A progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game .The jackpot is triggered at random.Progressive jackpot wins are added to other wins. Random jackpot contribution is no more than 1.5% of Total return to player."

Is it me ? or is this telling me in one sentence that all wins are added together and then it says , oh but wait, the jackpot can't be more than 1.5% of ALL your winnings. :eek2:

Can some one please clarify this for me? :what:
I sure would hate to finally hit one and then find out I only get part of it

Thanks
Volt

Well now that you mention it it does say "Contribution"

Hmm one of those " if it were a snake it woulda bit me" things I guess

Volt :)

I am pretty sure it means that the Random Jackpot payout is at a maximum 1.5% of the total payout for that game (payout for all players combined).

This sounds correct. Stated another way, if the game's overall RTP (return to player) is 98%, then up to 96.5% would come from 'regular' spins and payouts and the other 1.5% would be the theoretical return from the random jackpot.

i hit one

I personally have not had the pleasure of hitting one of these jackpots.(congratulations to those of you that have ). One thing I have always wondered . What in the Heck does this last sentence of legal mumbo jumbo mean ?

Is it me ? or is this telling me in one sentence that all wins are added together and then it says , oh but wait, the jackpot can't be more than 1.5% of ALL your winnings. :eek2:

Can some one please clarify this for me? :what:
I sure would hate to finally hit one and then find out I only get part of it

Thanks
Volt
well voltage i won a random super jackpot of 550 pounds on a 25p stake on the marvel slots and it was the full pay out. hope this helps

I am pretty sure it means that the Random Jackpot payout is at a maximum 1.5% of the total payout for that game (payout for all players combined).

Yes basically if the theoretical RTP of a RJ slot is 95% then the minimum RTP without the RJ included in the calculation would be 93.5%

(I think :p)

All operators should really state the exact percentaage of your wager that contributes toward the Jackpot and also how much of the RTP is made up from the Jackpot.

At least here RTG have supplied some of that information.

Yes basically if the theoretical RTP of a RJ slot is 95% then the minimum RTP without the RJ included in the calculation would be 93.5%
(I think :p)

All operators should really state the exact percentaage of your wager that contributes toward the Jackpot and also how much of the RTP is made up from the Jackpot.

At least here RTG have supplied some of that information.

That is why its so hard to win anything at RTG slots unless of course you get the random jackpot...The proof in the pudding is the winner's screenshots. You hardly see any RTG there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back