President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
China and India plus some other countries were give a few additional years to get to the target since they are at the moment far behind developed countries. The sheer amount of coal fired power plants in those countries can't be replaced in just a few months. The biggest polluters (CO2 + greenhouse gases) currently are China and the USA. India is a distant fourth behind the EU in third.

Plus each country was supposed to contribute to a common fund with the amount per country based on their current rank in the polluters list. The fund was set-up to aid smaller and "poorer" countries in their efforts to reach the target.

Climate change is a natural occurrence on the planet, nothing humans can stop, the problem is only we are accelerating it at a rather high speed. We burned through more natural resources in the last 250 or so years of industrialization than one can imagine.

The problem is not for our generation but will be very much an issue for 4, 5 generations later. They can't just jump on a space ship and fly to a new planet only to repeat then the same again. Currently, we only have this planet that supports life and if we can preserve it just that little longer, then any effort is worthwhile, IMHO.

The problem is both China and India have not put any money into the green climate fund while countries like japan have put in 750 million so far...UK 400 million..usa 1 billion

Have you even the slightest idea of all that this woman is responsible for?

No, I don't support any of them. But Muamar Gaddafi was doing a fine job in Libya, before your beloved Hillary had him murdered.

Do you know that the Libyan people had free world class health care, free world class education, beyond university level, every citizen of Libya was granted a stipend in the oil revenue, african immigrants were welcomed with open arms, to do the menial jobs, and Gaddafi was seriously working on creating a fairer African Union, for all people of Africa.

That is why Mrs Rodham-Clinton had him murdered.

Plus the fact that Libya had their own monetary system, free and clear of Rothschild involvement. That has all changed now by the way. Libya is now a basket case, just like the good old US of A, and the good old European Union, and good old Great Britain are fucked-up basket cases.

Gadaffi and USA did have a good relationship because Gadaffi got rid of his weapons of mass destruction after the Hussein era and made significant efforts to be part of the international community. But when the civil war started he started his garbage again. This isnt made up he publicly threatened his citizens with murder and directed his army to march into the city and murder protesters and attack parts of europe. So that was his downfall. Hillary is a snake in my opinion but america isnt entirely to blame for Libya. Now what she is to blame for is not responding to the calls of help from the embassy there and some american soldiers and many of them were killed because of it.

I have watched endless documentaries on Hillary Clinton and first hand accounts from witnesses and victims to know she is a real piece of work to put it nicely....but Gadaffi dug his own grave. He saw what happened to Saddam and for some reason thought he could murder his people without consequence.

Nothing made up unless you know more than the US Commerce Department who published the GDP numbers for 2017. However, I'll be the first one to take my hat off and say "well done" if Mr. T manages an annual growth rate of 4% (I won't hold him to the 6%).

Please read my post again, my example is about WALMART, not HOME DEPOT!

Trump tweeted: "Great news, as a result of our TAX CUTS & JOBS ACT!" ..... but no word of comfort for the 11,000 workers laid off by Walmart on the SAME day, nothing that one has to be 20 years with Walmart to get the full $1,000. Why not say the whole truth? Why lying when he could be honest to say what the real and whole facts are? It would still be a massive achievement as Walmart is known for their notoriously low pay checks.

1. Walmart Bonus - From Walmart's statement: "one-time bonus of up to $1,000 to eligible employees" plus: "Workers with at least 20 years qualify for a $1,000 bonus." (you really do think I don't know anything about business? I never implied that everyone should get the same.)

2. Walmart hourly wages raised to $11 - Target raised their rate to $11 in September 2017, hence Walmart is just catching up with its competitors. Nothing to do with Mr. T, not in the slightest.

Personally, I think every extra dollar in the pocket of an employee is a good dollar, no matter who is responsible. But I do also think that every CEO is currently blasting out good news, any news, anything, whenever they can just to please Mr. T and avoid his ire.

And please learn to read between the lines of statements from CEO's and company directors.

The point of my post was to show what other companies were doing and this bonus isnt restricted to what walmart is doing. But anyways your post is still misleading because you forgot to add that they publicly announced they will be increasing parental leave and maternity benefits and they also said they were looking into more ways to invest. Also more funding for parents who adopt children.

Also, walmart spokesman told new outlets that the same outline home depot is using walmart will be using

CEO Doug McMillon from CNBC interview:

First few words since the CM logo covers it is 'tax reform'
Capture.PNG

I mean you guys can keep trying but when CEO's, directors, president owners whoever are clearly stating the opposite of what you claim, its time to let it go or give credit.

So no, the CEO disagrees that this is just them 'catching up'

Last edited:
Right, that's it, I'm outta this thread, I shouda known. :)

I'm afraid that most members of CM are not ready for it. Too much cognitive dissonace, too much normalcy bias.

My continuing on this thread can only be counter-productive to what I am trying to achieve, which is the promotion of self-education, in the ways of the world.

I think you would be fine if you just spoke your opinion and used arguments instead of bothering people and saying we arent ready. I have watched and read almost everything out there so I think having an actual conspiracy theorist in here would have been fun and interesting.

I have a feeling you have watched alot of Eric Dubay youtube videos. I think what I find most insulting about these conspiracy theorists is that they think they can just make things up and its good. Meanwhile hundreds of years of science proves otherwise. Do you know what conspiracy theorists try to do? Make up terms to sound smart and professional. Have you ever heard of the law of perspective? That is what conspiracy theorists have tried to make up to sound legitimate. There is no law of perspective, it doesnt exist. Laws are developed from fact or math.

Same thing for flat earth. Has there every been a picture of flat earth? No. There has been of a round earth but then conspiracy theorists try and say its CGI and they try and say there arent any satellites either. Some things may sound good that they say because they are using intelligent words but there is never any proof of anything. Just what ifs and trying to debunk science with literally no basis.

But Steve, listen to me... seriously.

The climate change agenda is purely political, it's a load of BS, dreamed up by various establishment think-tanks, most notably 'The Club of Rome', Al Gore, David Rockefeller et al.

These people couldn't give a toss about the environment, look at the pollution being spewed out by the new industrial regions, like China and India. We are being scammed!

The intention of this agenda is to subjugate the masses even more than they are now, by introducing the carbon tax, in the wealthier countries, which is a tax on using energy, but will affect everything, because most things need energy in some form.

Effectively, it's a tax on life. If they could get away with taxing us for breathing, they would, but we would never accept that, so this is the next best thing.

There is nothing wrong with the climate, except the weather manipulation that is being carried out deliberately, by the use of aerial spraying and Tesla's HAARP technology, and the recent earthquakes, Haiti being a prime example, and tsunami's are generally man-made as well, using oil-exploration technology to plant nuclear charges between techtonic plates from a distance, using horizontal drilling.

You can trot out all the 'tin-foil hat' conspiracy nut-job rhetoric that you like, I don't care, I've been studying this stuff for over a decade, quite intensively, and I stand 100% behind what I have stated above.

IT'S A TAX ON LIFE! That is all it is. :)

The problem with your theory is that a study of 77 scientists who arent government paid tested the chem trail theory and gave a good enough argument to debunk it imo. 76 out of the 77 scientists stated there wasnt a shred of evidence to suggest chem trails were a real thing. They reviewed pictures and reviewed samples of the ponds and snow that conspiracy claimed were harmed by chem trails and found that over 3/4 of it could be explained much easier than it being from chem trails. One of the biggest arguments that conspiracy theorists try to use is why are the trails lasting longer than before. To me that answer is fairly simple, technology is changing and becoming more advanced in their engines and I believe this was touched on in this study too. You know when a car drives down the road, you can see smoke or in the winter you can see alot of smoke from the tailpipe, its sort of the same thing but its coming from something a million more times advanced both in technology and size.

You ever go to an airplane show? Its the same thing. You can see contrails too. I highly doubt they decide to do these shows just to pour chemicals on the observers.

I cant remember where I read it, I will look around for it tomorrow so you can have a read.

I think you would be fine if you just spoke your opinion and used arguments instead of bothering people and saying we arent ready. I have watched and read almost everything out there so I think having an actual conspiracy theorist in here would have been fun and interesting.

I have a feeling you have watched alot of Eric Dubay youtube videos. I think what I find most insulting about these conspiracy theorists is that they think they can just make things up and its good. Meanwhile hundreds of years of science proves otherwise. Do you know what conspiracy theorists try to do? Make up terms to sound smart and professional. Have you ever heard of the law of perspective? That is what conspiracy theorists have tried to make up to sound legitimate. There is no law of perspective, it doesnt exist. Laws are developed from fact or math.

Same thing for flat earth. Has there every been a picture of flat earth? No. There has been of a round earth but then conspiracy theorists try and say its CGI and they try and say there arent any satellites either. Some things may sound good that they say because they are using intelligent words but there is never any proof of anything. Just what ifs and trying to debunk science with literally no basis.
Yeah, but there is no arguing with stupid, so I am going to cut my losses.

When you lot get up to speed, I may return, but I can't see that happening in a million years.

Check out the list of authors I posted as a reply to stevie further up the thread, it might save your life. :)

I think you would be fine if you just spoke your opinion and used arguments instead of bothering people and saying we arent ready.....

.... I think what I find most insulting about these conspiracy theorists is that they think they can just make things up and its good. Meanwhile hundreds of years of science proves otherwise. Do you know what conspiracy theorists try to do? Make up terms to sound smart and professional. Have you ever heard of the law of perspective? That is what conspiracy theorists have tried to make up to sound legitimate. There is no law of perspective, it doesnt exist. Laws are developed from fact or math.....

I agree.

Conspiracy theory is a term that is over used and abused with great success. Ed is correct when speaking about Cognitive dissonance. Evil, self serving events are too easily dismissed because they make us uncomfortable. This discomfort is weaponized against us by the very people that are guilty of such. Think how uncomfortable it's going to feel once people realize that these atrocities are real. There is no shame in believing the lie. That shame belongs to the liars and manipulators. The reflex to attack those that battle to expose an uncomfortable truth makes no sense to me. I hold as much disdain and disgust for this action as I do the original acts. People risk reputation, family, and friends in their battle to expose the truth. They aren't seeking attention. They're crying out for Help. Justice. Change.

The problem is both China and India have not put any money into the green climate fund while countries like japan have put in 750 million so far...UK 400 million..usa 1 billion

Because they contribute to a different fund but with the same purpose. They pledged roughly $3.1 Billion and are spending it indeed.

This from the WH press release on 25th Sep 2015, article 15:

"The United States and China recognize the importance of mobilizing climate finance to support low-carbon, climate-resilient development in developing countries, particularly the least developed countries, small island developing states, and African countries. In this connection, the United States reaffirms its $3 billion pledge to the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and China announces that it will make available ¥20 billion for setting up the China South-South Climate Cooperation Fund to support other developing countries to combat climate change, including to enhance their capacity to access GCF funds. Going forward and through these steps and other actions, the two sides are determined to work constructively and cooperatively together and along with all Parties to the UNFCCC to support developing countries to transition to green and low-carbon development and build climate resilience."

When you lot get up to speed, I may return, but I can't see that happening in a million years.

Check out the list of authors I posted as a reply to stevie further up the thread, it might save your life. :)

Yeah but you dont have to call people stupid. Its not like conspiracy theorist have overwhelming evidence or something to warrant that kind of response. I think if you engaged properly you actually might learn some stuff that may sway you away from that stuff. By the way Im not saying all conspiracies are BS but alot are

The point of my post was to show what other companies were doing and this bonus isnt restricted to what walmart is doing. But anyways your post is still misleading because you forgot to add that they publicly announced they will be increasing parental leave and maternity benefits and they also said they were looking into more ways to invest. Also more funding for parents who adopt children.

Also, walmart spokesman told new outlets that the same outline home depot is using walmart will be using

CEO Doug McMillon from CNBC interview:

First few words since the CM logo covers it is 'tax reform'

I mean you guys can keep trying but when CEO's, directors, president owners whoever are clearly stating the opposite of what you claim, its time to let it go or give credit.

So no, the CEO disagrees that this is just them 'catching up'

CEO's etc make official statements to promote their company. In such they will always come out with something that will improve their image. It is "common sense" marketing. At the moment it is "hip" to reference Mr. T and the tax bill. Next time it will be something else. I always recommend to read between the lines of such statements and when I see the one from the Walmart CEO the message I can clearly filter out is that their shareholders should not be worried about the extra cost as it will enhance the shareholder value in the long term The clue is in: "all of which should benefit our shareholders" .

I am sure you know the Walmarts better than I do, hence you must know that they fork out as little as possible for their employees and only begrudgingly raised their wages to $11 after their competitors did it as they would struggle to find workers at their previous rate of $9 / hour. Who would go to Walmart when he/she can get $2 / hour more at Target?

Having said that, I repeat myself, every extra dollar is great for employees, no matter how it was achieved. So in that point, I give credit to Mr. T.

Last edited:
Because they contribute to a different fund but with the same purpose. They pledged roughly $3.1 Billion and are spending it indeed.

This from the WH press release on 25th Sep 2015, article 15:

"The United States and China recognize the importance of mobilizing climate finance to support low-carbon, climate-resilient development in developing countries, particularly the least developed countries, small island developing states, and African countries. In this connection, the United States reaffirms its $3 billion pledge to the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and China announces that it will make available ¥20 billion for setting up the China South-South Climate Cooperation Fund to support other developing countries to combat climate change, including to enhance their capacity to access GCF funds. Going forward and through these steps and other actions, the two sides are determined to work constructively and cooperatively together and along with all Parties to the UNFCCC to support developing countries to transition to green and low-carbon development and build climate resilience."

Yep its true they announced it from the beginning they wont contribute but instead give poor countries aid, the problem still remains the same. Other countries have put out the cash and China hasnt done anything as of yet. I havent looked into that much so maybe they have but they did a story on this I read 2 months ago on a news site and there was no progress made since the 2015 agreement.

From what ive seen their emissions will still grow each year just at a slower pace. And then some things will come into effect in 2030. All that needs to happen to completely erase that hope, is China elects and asian Trump who decided to say nope.

Oh wow....cuz I don't agree with your photo you're gonna come on here and call me stupid?
You are not gonna convince anyone of anything with this attitude...
You want us to go read your stuff....try being less condescending....and NICER. AND DECENT.
How about you start with that instead calling 'this lot' and stupid.

Yeah but you dont have to call people stupid. Its not like conspiracy theorist have overwhelming evidence or something to warrant that kind of response. I think if you engaged properly you actually might learn some stuff that may sway you away from that stuff. By the way Im not saying all conspiracies are BS but alot are
But how can I engage with people who are only playing with half a deck, the fact that you use the term 'conspiracy theorist' tells me all I need to know.

That really is my final post on here, it's a pointless waste of time and energy.

CEO's etc make official statements to promote their company. In such they will always come out with something that will improve their image. It is "common sense" marketing. At the moment it is "hip" to reference Mr. T and the tax bill. Next time it will something else. I always recommend to read between the lines of such statements and when I see the one from the Walmart CEO the message I can clearly filter out is that their shareholders should not be worried about the extra cost as it will enhance the shareholder value in the long term The clue is in: "all of which should benefit our shareholders" .

I am sure you know the Walmarts better than I do, hence you must know that they fork out as little as possible for their employees and only begrudgingly raised their wages to $11 after their competitors did it as they would struggle to find workers at their previous rate of $9 / hour. Who would would go to Walmart when he/she can get $2 / hour at Target?

Having said that, I repeat myself, every extra dollar is great for employees, no matter how it was achieved. So in that point, I give credit to Mr. T.

Promoting Donald Trump publicly is not promoting their company in a positive light with so many people being anti Trump. If anything, it would hurt their image. CEO's can easily say we are doing well, we are giving stuff to our employees, we are amazing. They dont need to use Trump for that. I assure you over here it is not hip to reference Trump.

As for walmart, I am aware of the Canadian walmarts. My sister and aunt worked there and enjoyed it. Their pay was normal and they got stock options They also got an employee 10-20% discount on anything in their store including groceries.

I looked it up on wage comparison and walmart USA pays 9.10 usd an hour vs home depot who pays $9.6. Out of 39,000 voters 62% believe they are paid fairly because of the employee discount that has more value to people who work at walmart vs home depot.

Walmart vs target. $9.10 per hour vs $9.33 per hour.

Now if these companies did increase their pay and then walmart followed that either has to do with trump and the market or its just companies raising their pay and no credit to Trump.

I dont know what target has said but i do know companies like wells fargo and fifth third said they are raising their minimum wage because of Trump. And companies like walmart, at&t and comcast claim that they are giving out bonuses, extra leave time etc because of Trump. So I am going to take their word for it.

But how can I engage with people who are only playing with half a deck, the fact that you use the term 'conspiracy theorist' tells me all I need to know.

That really is my final post on here, it's a pointless waste of time and energy.
Gesus, Ed. You're all over the place. It's like you argue for arguments sake. You have some good points. We're paying attention. Isn't that enough? Lockinlove is, at a minimum, a multi-deck contributor and no one in their right mind that would dare argue this fact.

Well good riddance then if you are just going to call people names over differ of opinion! And just so you know conspiracy theorist is not a bad word unless you use it as such in a negative or insulting. mocking way. People call alex jones a conspiracy theorist and he knows it. Same with Jesse Ventura but its not done in a disrespectful way(sometimes). And guess what, they even call themselves it. So it seems to me you arent really up to date on much at all.

Last edited:
Yep its true they announced it from the beginning they wont contribute but instead give poor countries aid, the problem still remains the same. Other countries have put out the cash and China hasnt done anything as of yet. I havent looked into that much so maybe they have but they did a story on this I read 2 months ago on a news site and there was no progress made since the 2015 agreement.

From what ive seen their emissions will still grow each year just at a slower pace. And then some things will come into effect in 2030. All that needs to happen to completely erase that hope, is China elects and asian Trump who decided to say nope.

They are spending some of the pledged money, but are currently nowhere near the 1$ billion the US, UK or Germany each have spent already. The Chinese are reasoning that the GEF is for developed countries to aid developing countries. China wants to be still in the latter category, hence why they set up the SSCF. I am sure they had plenty of other reasons for that. :rolleyes:

At the COP23 in Bonn there were many country pavilions marked with SSCF, whether that means they have signed agreements or projects, I honestly have no clue.

Don't know if you have been to China, especially cities like Shanghai or Beijing, they are chokingly bad on some days. The pollution in China is perversely severe in some places. Countries like the US, UK, Germany, France etc are already many steps ahead of them, hence why China was given more time to get to the target. In fact, as you said, the pollution will still increase for the next years as they start implementing changes before it will go down.

Oh wow....cuz I don't agree with your photo you're gonna come on here and call me stupid?
You are not gonna convince anyone of anything with this attitude...
You want us to go read your stuff....try being less condescending....and NICER. AND DECENT.
How about you start with that instead calling 'this lot' and stupid.
lol hey at least you weren't blocked :D

They are spending some of the pledged money, but are currently nowhere near the 1$ billion the US, UK or Germany each have spent already. The Chinese are reasoning that the GEF is for developed countries to aid developing countries. China wants to be still in the latter category, hence why they set up the SSCF. I am sure they had plenty of other reasons for that. :rolleyes:

At the COP23 in Bonn there were many country pavilions marked with SSCF, whether that means they have signed agreements or projects, I honestly have no clue.

Don't know if you have been to China, especially cities like Shanghai or Beijing, they are chokingly bad on some days. The pollution in China is perversely severe in some places. Countries like the US, UK, Germany, France etc are already many steps ahead of them, hence why China was given more time to get to the target. In fact, as you said, the pollution will still increase for the next years as they start implementing changes before it will go down.

I dont usually let peoples opinion sway me, I like to figure it out myself but I have had friends go to China and come back and tell me some stories that completely turns me off. The pollution, the dirtyiess and the smell. Same with India. I think going to see a country so different than mine would be incredible and maybe I will but for now its way down on my list for those reasons alone.

Its not like im an unreasonable person. I get that the USA has 130 million people and china has 10x that amount. Well over a billion so pollution is going to be a severe problem and take time and be well above others. But with the amount of pollution being pumped throughout their country and are guilty of 29%? of the worlds pollution, they should be doing alot more. Yeah its good they are doing something and have plans but could they not foresee this with a vastly growing population? I feel they are pretty irresponsible overall. I would imagine alot of the asians are suffering because of this. If there is any country on this planet that needs a leader to be responsible in regards to their environment and pollution in regards to water and land, its China. So far it seems like the president they have is one of the better ones but still needs alot more commitment and action.

Just bought this little beauty with my recent winnings. :)

s-l1600.jpg

Oooops! Wrong thread! Lol :)

Btw: The false Ballistic Missile warnings in Hawaii and Japan and the false tsunami warning for Alaska and California were nothing more than a cover for the transfer of data from this server into the hands of Patriots.

I'm interested to see your proof of this.... can you provide any? Happy to read whatever you can point me at...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back