Expired Promo Pragmatic Play Contest - "Doggone Funniest Memes and Trivia"

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay i thought might as well try answer a question see if i could do it before everyone that was watching thread 24/7 and i did.

So proud of me :laugh:
Congratulations on getting last Q

points to date

spoo - 7
ternur - 4
ESCJAMIE - 4
Kroffe -3
osulle - 2
PaaskeDenmark - 2
bowki - 1
paul7388 - 1

WTG spoo for clear 1st place winner.

As we have a 2nd place tie, ternur and ESCJAMIE will be run through an RNG to determine 2nd and a random from the remainder for 3rd.

Hang tight, fiull results tomorrow (or next) along with meme winners :)

Stay Tuned :D

points to date

spoo - 7
ternur - 4
ESCJAMIE - 4
Kroffe -3
osulle - 2
PaaskeDenmark - 2
bowki - 1
paul7388 - 1

WTG spoo for clear 1st place winner.

As we have a 2nd place tie, ternur and ESCJAMIE will be run through an RNG to determine 2nd and a random from the remainder for 3rd.

Im assuming who ever does not win 2nd, goes in draw for random as they would be knocked down

Bad news @paul7388, I had to cancel the beer shipment and void the check for the time being.

Oh just read your update. I hope everything is relatively ok Paul?

I can see it now paul winning the random draw with the last Q and hes only ticket and ternur winning 2nd :laugh: :laugh:

Well, if I don't win the draw, I'll have a drink to drown my sorrows. If I win the draw, I'll have a drink to celebrate. Either way, I count it as a win :p Good luck Jamie in the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back