Expired Promo Stuff Your Stockings with Mr Green and Pragmatic Play

There are promos that are no more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
correct and point

Watch for another Q later in the day.

Also, please remember all, when entering your Santastic screenshots, to include/type your x win as well. Con'd GL :thumbsup:

Definately running out of creative card making steam.. :laugh:

Probably my last card as im running out of ideas. lol

View attachment 146421

Googled 'crazy ways of getting creative inspiration' for you - interesting article on the first page citing some famous peoples ways.......

Nikola Tesla curled his toes before bed
We have a lot to thank this eccentric genius for, but he’s best known for envisaging and designing the world changing alternating current (AC) electricity supply system. It brought electricity into the homes of millions and we still use it to this day. So how did he keep his brain so sharp? The inventor curled his toes 100 times per foot every night before bed because he thought it boosted his brain cells.

Salvador Dali slept with a key
This mustachioed surrealist master was one of the most versatile and prolific artists of the 20th century. His work explored the deepest realms of the subconscious and dream imagery. His secret? 'Slumber with a Key' – an afternoon siesta of less than a second. Dali would sit in a chair holding a heavy metal key above a plate. The instant he dozed off, he would drop the key onto the plate and wake up. He felt that this allowed him to utilise the fluid space between wake and sleep, where mysterious images occur.

Last edited:
I have had two bonus rounds on this game and I won't return anytime soon, both starting at 15 spins x 1, won 44p and 18p :eek2:

Yes apart from that hit i dont have much luck with Pragmatic. If i played them more then i suppose it would come but i feel your pain.

Everyone seems to have a blast on those social tournaments though and im grateful of the Xmas comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back