Pokerstars - my new home

dealer wins

Meister Member
Since the demise of the Tribecca network, and my trial and dislike of I-Poker, I downloaded Pokerstars on Monday and have been playing on it all week.

Well were do I start... FANTASTIC SITE.

The actual poker client is easy to navigate, cashier straightforward, tables easy to find/join waiting list, tourneys easy to find.

The tables are also clean and its easy to see whats going on, whos betting etc. Also the many different backgrounds and card graphics, all within the software are cool. And the best thing about the tables is the stretch resize to any size from tiny to the whole screen - every site should have this!!!

It supports Pokertracker of course and Pokerace/Gametime+

All that alone has instantly made it the best poker site I have ever played on.

But theres more!!

Ive been witnessing something unusual this week...

When the chips go all-in the best hand seems to hold up its fair share of the time!!

Now call me a paranoid, bad loser, fish, "All sites are rigged" guy, but on a lot of online sites I really struggle to believe that the cards are truly random. This is after playing online poker virtually EVERY DAY nearly 2 years on many different networks.

Ive only clocked up about 2000 ring hands and about 40 SNGs and 5 MTTs but its nice to see for example AK v 33 and a board of 72TJ9 rather than the usual A36TA.

Yep I saw a few bad beats but also a lot of "good beats"

Sorry for the long post.

Dealer wins over and out (and happy)

And the best thing about the tables is the stretch resize to any size from tiny to the whole screen - every site should have this!!!
Agree with this - and the rest of your post!

I don't play poker much - but when I do my 'home' is PokerStars too.
It was actually the first room I ever joined about 5 years ago - but then I moved on to better sites.
Unfortunately due to the UIGEA they have all been decimated by the out-flux of USA players meaning there's just not enough Omaha players left for a regular game :(
So until those crazy laws are overturned - long live PokerStars! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately due to the UIGEA they have all been decimated by the out-flux of USA players meaning there's just not enough Omaha players left for a regular game :(
So until those crazy laws are overturned - long live PokerStars! :thumbsup:

Bodog has plenty of Omaha action.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back