Please help Someone...

juniorbaby

Dormant account
Okay hope that I am posting correctly. My issue is with Bingo Tropic. Requested a cashout 5 weeks ago now and only once did I get a answer 2 weeks ago out of someone blaming Quicktender. I have tried to contact them about 7 times and my emails keep bouncing back to me, I was expecting a 1,000.00 cashout and I feel like noone wants to give me the time of day. I have NEVER waited 5 weeks for money like this. Anyone know what to do??? Thanks!

thanks

yes thanks i read up on the pitch a bitch, but it says u need a gmail acct. which i don't have access to i just want my money i wish someone could help me:(

yes thanks i read up on the pitch a bitch, but it says u need a gmail acct. which i don't have access to i just want my money i wish someone could help me:(

It doesn't have to be Gmail juniorbaby, it just says no hotmail, yahoo or AOL. But gmail is definitely one option. Or how about an ISP based mail account?

No one can help you if you don't file the complaint. If there were a rep listed here, you could try dealing with them. But this is probably your best option, barring that.

yes thanks i read up on the pitch a bitch, but it says u need a gmail acct.(

It doesn't have to be Gmail juniorbaby, it just says no hotmail, yahoo or AOL.

@juniorbaby: Pina has stated it correctly, your 'contact' email address for the Pitch-A-Bitch process can be anything other than AOL, Hotmail and Yahoo. As the FAQ states, these email systems are often unreliable for gambling-related communications.

Any other email service will probably be fine. Gmail was only one of the suggestions the FAQ makes and that simply because it's free and easy to sign up for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back