Playtech software

maddox

Dormant account
Who knows what are the advantages and disadvantages of Playtech casino software? We are just going to start our own casino with Playtech software and I want to know the player's opinion. Is Microgaming any better?

Thanks.
 

universexf6

Dormant account
maddox said:
Who knows what are the advantages and disadvantages of Playtech casino software? We are just going to start our own casino with Playtech software and I want to know the player's opinion. Is Microgaming any better?

Thanks.
 From what I have been seeing, players here don't look like being the ardent
supporters of Playtech. Regardless, I am almost an apostle of the software
because it is so beautiful!
 

two_card

Dormant account
Software is just OK.

It is the terrible BJ and VP results that I have gotten that keep me far away from PlayTech.
 

maddox

Dormant account
two_card said:
Software is just OK.

It is the terrible BJ and VP results that I have gotten that keep me far away from PlayTech.
you want to tell me it cheats? or is not enough random?
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Playtech software is generally nice. So is MG, so is Crypto, RTG has some good games too - depends on the games you like. I think the main concern would be overall reputation of the operators on each platform as you will invariably get lumped in with "Playtech" operators or "RTG operators" or "MG operators" as a whole. So although its not strictly the question you asked, i'd advise researching reputations aswell :)

Software is obviously important, but it doesn't matter what software you are on if you can't build a solid reputation as an operator.

My personal software choice is MG, but I'm not adverse to a bit of Crypto video poker and Boss and Playtech certainly look the part even if the games aren't quite s exciting as MG on the whole.

Cheers

Simmo!
 

maddox

Dormant account
Simmo! said:
Playtech software is generally nice. So is MG, so is Crypto, RTG has some good games too - depends on the games you like. I think the main concern would be overall reputation of the operators on each platform as you will invariably get lumped in with "Playtech" operators or "RTG operators" or "MG operators" as a whole. So although its not strictly the question you asked, i'd advise researching reputations aswell :)

Software is obviously important, but it doesn't matter what software you are on if you can't build a solid reputation as an operator.

My personal software choice is MG, but I'm not adverse to a bit of Crypto video poker and Boss and Playtech certainly look the part even if the games aren't quite s exciting as MG on the whole.

Cheers

Simmo!
can you give me urls for Crypto and RTG ? thanks
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Maddox,

I do find it strange that you are about to start a casino with playtech software and yet you are now asking elementary questions such as its comparison with MG. I thought you would have done a lot of research on it. Anyway,here goes: Most playtech games,in my opinion,are just as good as those from MG except Blackjack/BJ Switch where playtech is simply terrible. The slots,ie cinerama and wall street are great progressives and are nice to play at as the denomination is low. In fact,playtech software doesnt compare too badly with MG but the sticky bonuses and the withdrawal pending periods deter many players from playing at playtech-powered casinos. If you have a playtech with non-sticky bonuses and a cashin pending period of 4-24 hours,I believe you will attract a lot of customers.
 

DealerBusts

Dormant account
two_card said:
Software is just OK.

It is the terrible BJ and VP results that I have gotten that keep me far away from PlayTech.
Same here. It amazes me how long this kind of BS can keep going on. Regulation of the software providers is much needed.
 

pstnpstn

Dormant account
maddox said:
can you give me urls for Crypto and RTG ? thanks
hey moddox.
here url for crypto. but they changed name from cryptologic to wagerlogic.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


I like this software.
but their betting unit is expensive(in comparison with other software casinos).
I think if they can reduce minimum bet, more many players will play there.

and I like playtech software too.

Dont use RTG (realtimegaming).
most RTG casinos have bad reputation.
I dont know why.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
maddox said:
can you give me urls for Crypto and RTG ? thanks
Is this guy serious?
Talks about starting his own casino & asks very basic question like this?
Please tell us the name of your new casino so I can make sure I avoid it, as I am totally underwhelmed with confidence that you know anything about online gaming.
(Or even how to use a search engine!) :what:
 
Top