Resolved Playojo withdrawal

Traz

Newbie member
Hello,

Quick question I've sent in my 2nd withdrawal with playojo and it's been 36 since and it's not processed yet still sitting as player pending. Seeing that this is my 2nd withdrawal I figured it would be quicker since I'm verified now since this is my 2nd withdrawal. I keep seeing messages that it's usually 12 hours before they process what is the true withdrawal time with playojo before they process? And at what point should I start bugging?

I'm new member so apologize if this was asked before

Ty

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a little slow but always got my withdrawals. :)
Yeah I just figured since this was my 2nd withdrawal it would be quicker then my first but it was up to 36 hours and there support keep saying withdrawals usually processed around the 12 hour mark so was a bit worried. I guess the 12 hours is rare for playojo?

Yeah I just figured since this was my 2nd withdrawal it would be quicker then my first but it was up to 36 hours and there support keep saying withdrawals usually processed around the 12 hour mark so was a bit worried. I guess the 12 hours is rare for playojo?
some times they pay in 5min some times they take 4-5 days but they do pay

Hi. My withdrawl is still pending. I've had no emails or anything. I'm getting worried can someone help please.

Thankyou
Have you reached out to the rep, @EGO ? They can almost certainly help you, they usually do.
If that doesn't help you're free to file a complaint -- see here -- and we can look into it for you.

- Max

please PM me your OJO username and I will check for you
Hi there, can you please support me with my withdrawal… it’s been almost a day and it still pending. Ive tried the web chat but nobody picked it up and its more than an hour.

Hello,

Quick question I've sent in my 2nd withdrawal with playojo and it's been 36 since and it's not processed yet still sitting as player pending. Seeing that this is my 2nd withdrawal I figured it would be quicker since I'm verified now since this is my 2nd withdrawal. I keep seeing messages that it's usually 12 hours before they process what is the true withdrawal time with playojo before they process? And at what point should I start bugging?

I'm new member so apologize if this was asked before

Ty

See Related Threads:

I have been waiting all weekend for my withdrawal to even be looked at by your team. No replies to chat or emails. Really starting to get annoyed
You should Private Message the rep, @EGO , and he'll almost certainly be able to assist.

- Max

Not a great sign if you have to go to a forum and pm the rep to get your withdrawal.

I've played on their site a few times, but never made it to a withdrawal.

Hi @EGO, i won over 5grand a few days ago but could only withdraw 5grand, the withdrawal was pending but when i woke up this morning to check the progress, my account is blocked.

Can you please advise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back