Logo
external image

Luck leopard casino withdrawal

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamie1999
  • id108857
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 273
  • Replies 2
Joined
May 1, 2026
Location
kirkcaldy
I’ve made a withdrawal (£1000) from LuckLeopard . It’s been pending over 24 hours I know online says can take 72 hours. They came back over weekend asking for a picture of me holding my passport. This was done and since been verified. Just hoping someone can tell me good news that they’ve had a withdrawal from them before ? I used sister site wettson and did get paid out 24 hours later so hopeful . Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_5681.webp
After all that wait. They’ve hit me with a fabricated response and confiscated all my winnings. How is this legal. Provide 0 evidence (because there isn’t any) of me doing any of these things. I’ve tried to take my £110 out which they may well let me as that’s what I’ve deposited. If anyone can help please do
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top