Play throuh confusion 32 red Thunderstruck II

rogertb

Newbie member
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
Hi chaps, I've really slowed down my on-line playing having lost too much but received a 'red letter day' bonus from 32 red for £32 so I thought, for a laugh, I'd play it and typically (because I've won very little with my own 'cash' for a while) my winnings are up to £800 ... is there any way I can get some of this out please ?

I hope you don't want them to pay you because you were lucky to win early in the session.
The bonus have to be played through 30x before you can cash out.

I'm sure you will make it with some left, or probably a lot of it. Good luck :thumbsup:

you def have to complete the WR there before trying to cash anything out....but that should be a piece of cake if you're up to 800, hope you still have something sizable at the end :):) You can always see with the mouse on the cashier if there's any bonus still left to wager...and the moment it hits 0.....you can cash out....

£960 playthrough. 800 balance. You cannot fail to have a cash-out now from a massively EV++ position. So what's the problem here exactly?

It's simple enough. Just stick a game like TSII on 60p a spin, and hover over the black balance box in bottom left. There you'll see the bonus as it gets converted to cash. When your balance hits 0 bonus and all cash, go to the bank I would expect at 95% RTP that you will take at least 600 even if unlucky.

£960 playthrough. 800 balance. You cannot fail to have a cash-out now from a massively EV++ position. So what's the problem here exactly?

It's simple enough. Just stick a game like TSII on 60p a spin, and hover over the black balance box in bottom left. There you'll see the bonus as it gets converted to cash. When your balance hits 0 bonus and all cash, go to the bank I would expect at 95% RTP that you will take at least 600 even if unlucky.

Spot on, this is more or less how I meet playthru if i get a 'biggie' only difference I tend to go for 90p bets Stick to Dunovers advice and you won't go far wrong

Congratulations on your impressive win from bonus chips. If you play it right (or even if you play it wrong lol) as long as you don't go on tilt you will cash in something substantial. It'd have to go horribly wrong if you can't clear a $32 bonus with a bonus balance of $800+.

How does the red letter work btw? I just received my second red letter day for $20 bonus from 32red which I have to admit is really generous of them. The first time I received this felt it was because I had just lost about $400 or so and uninstalled the program with a little rant attached lol.

Oddly enough I did this again 4-5 days ago when I lose $300 - uninstalled the program attached a little rant on their suggestion thing and what do you know got another red letter :p Though this one is actually generous because I have won back all I lost and then more just from 1-2 days ago.

Thanks all for the reassurance, (having never had a win when playing with a bonus amount) I didn't really know how it worked, I (as advised by you chaps) continued to play and actually got up to £1K, very nice (but only just covered my recent bad spell) - but that's good - in time for Christmas.

Talking of which I hope you all have a good one.

Roger

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back