paid for traffic

rainman

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
I was just wondering if there is such a thing as affiliates paying u say for ex 20 bucks if u agree to sign up at their website.I know about being an affiliate but can u get paid to give them traffic?If anyone knows of this please let me know.
 

sirius

Registered
Joined
Apr 15, 2000
Location
UK
rainman said:
I was just wondering if there is such a thing as affiliates paying u say for ex 20 bucks if u agree to sign up at their website.I know about being an affiliate but can u get paid to give them traffic?If anyone knows of this please let me know.

You can get $25 if you post on my forum at faircasinos.com
 

bradleyt

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
rainman said:
I was just wondering if there is such a thing as affiliates paying u say for ex 20 bucks if u agree to sign up at their website.I know about being an affiliate but can u get paid to give them traffic?If anyone knows of this please let me know.

In online poker a lot of affiliates will do that for you.
 

rainman

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
bradleyt said:
In online poker a lot of affiliates will do that for you.
So you mean u go to poker sites and tell affiliates u will visit their site to generate traffic and they will send money to say your neteller, paypal account etc.?
 

bradleyt

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Your original post is confusing. You talk about two different things but never really make clear what your question is.

My reply was for signing up at a poker site and depositing. Before you do so you can find an affiliate that will give you a portion of your rake back and/or a portion of the signup bonus they get when you sign up.

As far as traffic goes, why wouldn't you send it directly to the casinos and become an affiliate?
 

rainman

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
bradleyt said:
Your original post is confusing. You talk about two different things but never really make clear what your question is.

My reply was for signing up at a poker site and depositing. Before you do so you can find an affiliate that will give you a portion of your rake back and/or a portion of the signup bonus they get when you sign up.

As far as traffic goes, why wouldn't you send it directly to the casinos and become an affiliate?
cause u have to have your own website and hope that people will hit it.
 
Top