Ollie Ollie Oxen Free

hadnt intended to make a thread

however...

while this goes to all absent members...

@goatwack - ya are missed, ya are loved, ya are....an absent element; and hope you are safe and well and your absence is noticed :)

and to ALL members in absentia, you too are missed, and people here wish you well, whether life's stepped in, corona, work, all that jazz...the forum is here for you :thumbsup:

Seconded.

It does feel a bit weird when members who post a lot go missing.

I even miss Ben's corona cooking :D The memes have dried out since Goatwack took a holiday (thankfully the "I'm currently listening to... -thread is in great shape, but it does require Goatwack's input occasionally -- His taste in music is acceptable).

Hopefully absent members are all safe and decide to return someday.

Stay safe everyone :thumbsup:

Thought this was a thread for giving away old stuff which then made me wonder about postage from Finland for heavy metal t-shirts, Sweden for old honey jars and Canada for pet toys and accessories.

I noticed his absence also.

A very special member indeed whose posts add to my enjoyment on the site.

Fingers crossed all is well with the goat, his herd and his hill.

Edit: I wonder what Mr and Mrs P would give away? Glasgow kiss for me maybe :) Some broken household items from bonanza sessions?

Thought this was a thread for giving away old stuff which then made me wonder about postage from Finland for heavy metal t-shirts, Sweden for old honey jars and Canada for pet toys and accessories.

I noticed his absence also.

A very special member indeed whose posts add to my enjoyment on the site.

Fingers crossed all is well with the goat, his herd and his hill.

Edit: I wonder what Mr and Mrs P would give away? Glasgow kiss for me maybe :) Some broken household items from bonanza sessions?

Hey; let’s not pretend you’ve not had the kisses from Pinette, Bambi; I may have been in the other room, not caring cos I had a 27 spin Bonanza bonus, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t notice.

While I do happen to personally care, there's a fair few members are worried as well.
If anyone, happens to know, barring sharing any personal info, people are concerned :)

I hope Goatwack and family are fine and well, I think he was last on the 8th may so hopefully he's just having a forum holiday. I feel that is a good idea from time to time, and not reason to say 'why have you been away? I demand to know!' otherwise we're chained daily to the forum for the rest of our lives, and will still be debating the nk thread in 40 years as old codgers :p

'do you remember donald trump, now he was a great president'...'no he wasn't, he was a bleedin clown' :laugh:

Just give this thread a bump as a day doesn’t go by without goatwack passing through my mind. I sincerely hope he is okay and just taking a break.

He is one of the main reasons, I stuck around the forum and checking his humorous posts became part of my daily routine. He may be out of sight but not out off mind.

Just give this thread a bump as a day doesn’t go by without goatwack passing through my mind. I sincerely hope he is okay and just taking a break.

He is one of the main reasons, I stuck around the forum and checking his humorous posts became part of my daily routine. He may be out of sight but not out off mind.
I miss him, i miss pm with him, if someone got news it would be nice to know and ofc I hope he is ok #TN @goatwack

Hear hear.

The forum is way too serious without Goatwack. I know Kroffe does his best to keep the mood up, but we have to realise that he's just a single (as in one) bear and there's only that much honey in the world.

Just writing Boris Johnsons speech for this evening
You will stay at home but you can go out, schools will be closed but left open, work from home but go to work, do everything Nicola sturgeon says but with a British accent,follow all the rules but their isn’t any rules

Did you see this? And for anyone who missed this i was in tears and it sums up their approach......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back