Oliver Curran says that if you read read this forum, he does not want your business

I thought our old friend "Warren" had gone from the Crystal Palace group, and I believe at the time it was mentioned that he was going to South Africa. It looks like he has done just that, moved to where he is less well known about, so that he can continue his "rogue trader" act.

If there are forums in South Africa, perhaps they need to be made aware of his past with Crystal Palace, if indeed this IS his "past", and he is not still there in some kind of corporate disguise, such as a "shadow director".

If we are to have a "player's conference", who will sponsor it?
Individual players would have to be faced with a reasonable cost of joining in, otherwise they will not go.

How big is your house Bryan?:D

dropdead I tried to read the blog entry that you linked up to but it appears to be written by a meth head and I was lost due to lack of puncuation and capitalization, not to mention all the comments that were inserted.

Well if Bryan supplies the Party pies, sausage rolls, pasties and the cordial then I'm there...

Can I bring my sleepng bag!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back