North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw show where Hitler ran out of or was running low on steel to make tanks and he secured it from the allies. Of course he back door'd it via other countries so the allies never knew. Kinda the way China does via Canada and Mexico today.

One of your great major generals, Smedley Butler, had a lot to say on this subject, from wikipedia:

"War Is a Racket is a speech and a 1935 short book, by
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, a retired
and two-time
recipient. Based on his career military experience, Butler frankly discusses how
interests commercially benefit, such as
from
."

....The book contains this summary:

"
is a
. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes"

One of your great major generals, Smedley Butler, had a lot to say on this subject, from wikipedia:

, a retired
and two-time
recipient. Based on his career military experience, Butler frankly discusses how
from
."

"
is a
. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes"

Doesn't surprise me that some people make obscene profits, war is huge in scope.
I'm gonna watch some video's on him, he's impressive.

I'm pretty sure Obama was on his side.

Yes the man is not allowed to buy a house after he leaves the White House.
But trump who plays golf every weekend at his golf courses charges the American people and all the other stuff he still does to make money ad nauseum is ok....yes what about obama....how typical...

It’s funny how every almost every leader in the world got the trump treatment...meaning he resorted to calling them names and disparaging them...except one. Putin.

And putin, who he knew before he got elected was interfering in the elections on his behalf ...and denied vehemently...meanwhile he knew....and still has not said one bad thing...instead what did he do ...he met with him in private. How is this even allowed? And do we know what they discussed? Nope. So you know what...I’d take obama, bush, bush sr, bill Clinton, ford, carter over him any day.

It was on display in Helsinki, he tried to walk it back but managed to botch that up too...

, a retired
and two-time
from
."

"
is a

Smedley Butler was a hero.

Yes the man is not allowed to buy a house after he leaves the White House.
But trump who plays golf every weekend at his golf courses charges the American people and all the other stuff he still does to make money ad nauseum is ok....yes what about obama....how typical...

It’s funny how every almost every leader in the world got the trump treatment...meaning he resorted to calling them names and disparaging them...except one. Putin.

And putin, who he knew before he got elected was interfering in the elections on his behalf ...and denied vehemently...meanwhile he knew....and still has not said one bad thing...instead what did he do ...he met with him in private. How is this even allowed? And do we know what they discussed? Nope. So you know what...I’d take obama, bush, bush sr, bill Clinton, ford, carter over him any day.

It was on display in Helsinki, he tried to walk it back but managed to botch that up too...

Trump is not preaching economic morality.

Trump is not preaching economic morality.

Yeah cuz trump has no moral compass. None.

And You can say whatever you want about obama, he never bowed to Putin.
And he always stood up for his country.

Trump’s Helsinki performance will always be there for us to see where he stands. And it wasn’t with the USA.

Presidents can run up the deficit. Pass legislation we don’t agree with, Make awful budget decisions, start wars. Have affairs, Meddle in other countries. line their pockets with money but what every president in the history of this country has ever done was stand with their country and defend it.

And mr trump didn’t.

Last edited:
After his election, Obama went around to EVERY country, apologizing for the USA's behavior! That made the USA look very weak, imo.

That’s all you got?

A What aboutism?... what about obama..what about Clinton....what about the person who is in charge right now that showed no allegiance to this country in Helsinki.

And so funny considering all the flak obama got for not being tough on certain countries and with certain leaders.

And you have all the agencies, the intel committee, etc...all agree Russia interfered in our elections....Russia interfered in our elections and our president sided with them. Let that sink in and stop making this about obama.

making the USA look weak and not standing by your country are not the same thing. Far from it.

And I’m pretty sure he never apologized. But the right wing media wants to spin it that way go ahead and call it in an apology tour. not the same as not defending your country.

Trump has invited putin into the country. A visit for better relations. And what will they discuss? Do we know? No cuz apparently we don’t need to know. But ok. Obama made us look weak. Laughable at best.

That’s like inviting the thief who robbed your house over for dinner.

But keep trying to downplay what mr trump stands for. He is not looking out for the best interests of the USA.

History will show what kind of president he is.

And I know it’s difficult for the gop voters, you wanna stand by your guy but you know what...not at all costs.

At one point country has to come over party.

And we are not there yet.

Trump’s Helsinki performance will always be there for us to see where he stands. And it wasn’t with the USA.

Presidents can run up the deficit. Pass legislation we don’t agree with, Make awful budget decisions, start wars. Have affairs, Meddle in other countries. line their pockets with money but what every president in the history of this country has ever done was stand with their country and defend it.

And mr trump didn’t.

Bad mistake throwing the intel agencies under the bus but its only round one, Trump will get another chance.
Publicly shaming a man like Putin like the media and others wanted is such a bad idea.

Do I really need to post the Obama video saying the same thing?

And mr trump didn’t.

Well Trump is donating his $400K salary, (except for $1 which is required by law). I'd put that gesture in moral camp.

To his credit, Trump's trying to appease those most a threat to the U.S, before inevitably slagging them off at a date of his choosing.

Now that's diplomacy!

Yeah he's so diplomatic. Does US has any allies left? Pretty sure about all european countries hate US atm :p Shithole country of western civilization.

Well Trump is donating his $400K salary, (except for $1 which is required by law). I'd put that gesture in moral camp.

Wonder how much he gets from tax payers just by visiting his golf courses. And Obama played golf much? lol

Yeah he's so diplomatic. Does US has any allies left? Pretty sure about all european countries hate US atm :p Shithole country of western civilization.

Wonder how much he gets from tax payers just by visiting his golf courses. And Obama played golf much? lol
I was being sarcastic :D

Say how you really feel! :laugh:

Bad mistake throwing the intel agencies under the bus but its only round one, Trump will get another chance.
Publicly shaming a man like Putin like the media and others wanted is such a bad idea.

Do I really need to post the Obama video saying the same thing?

You think he just threw his intel agencies under the bus?

He invited the country who has attacked the democratic process into the White House

He stood beside him and said nothing. Denied that Russia had anything to do with it.

He invited someone who attacked the USA?

There are no dead bodies (yet) but a cyber attack, the disruption of the electoral process is an attack. And should be treated as such.

And he shouldn’t be invited to the White House.

Mr trump knew from the beginning of his presidency what putin did. And yet he denied it. And called for better relations with Russia...why?

Laughable at best.

Should I list all of the direct ways he has personally profited while in office?

Anyway, I don’t understand why every time someone criticizes trump you all resort to what about obama...obama is no longer in office. And it’s akin to catching your kids doing something wrong and your kids point out that it can’t be worst than what so and so did.

Pointing the finger elsewhere doesn’t make his behaviour right.

You think he just threw his intel agencies under the bus?

He invited the country who has attacked the democratic process into the White House

He stood beside him and said nothing. Denied that Russia had anything to do with it.

He invited someone who attacked the USA?

There are no dead bodies (yet) but a cyber attack, the disruption of the electoral process is an attack. And should be treated as such.

And he shouldn’t be invited to the White House.

Mr trump knew from the beginning of his presidency what putin did. And yet he denied it. And called for better relations with Russia...why?

So what? Russia, China, Iran perform cyber attacks all the time.

Laughable at best.

Should I list all of the direct ways he has personally profited while in office?

Anyway, I don’t understand why every time someone criticizes trump you all resort to what about obama...obama is no longer in office. And it’s akin to catching your kids doing something wrong and your kids point out that it can’t be worst than what so and so did.

Pointing the finger elsewhere doesn’t make his behaviour right.

its to point out the double standard. Fair minded people are equally outraged, not selectively outraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back