North Korea?

pinnit2014

Meister Member
PABnoaccred
mm1
I looked at my overgrown yard last week or a few back and was eesh, what a forest; and offered the neighbours' kids 30 bucks to mow it
Their dad, was *uck that, for 30 I'LL mow it and he did lol
Disappointed.

I had assumed that, for someone with Thor hair, you’d have been out there just pulling the grass out, as a means of cutting.

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
CAG
Just in case anyone thinks that the last bastion of support from American main stream media is with Fox news
Not fully into the "Soros the multi-Trillionaire bankrolls the world's ills whilst twirling his moustache" narrative, as that seems to be the default go-to, along with Billy Gates. Though I don't deny Soros has his fingers in a few pies I'm sure!

But there's no denying the awkwardness of that interview ending, albeit they (likely) didn't want to advocate for rumours and theories, let's just say

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
Not fully into the "Soros the multi-Trillionaire bankrolls the world's ills whilst twirling his moustache" narrative, as that seems to be the default go-to, along with Billy Gates. Though I don't deny Soros has his fingers in a few pies I'm sure!

But there's no denying the awkwardness of that interview ending, albeit they (likely) didn't want to advocate for rumours and theories, let's just say
Lets just say their is no denying that one are two groups of protesters where extremely well kitted out with their livery and organisation right from the start and not long after so many criminals where released from prison due to "corona concerns".FFS there are many accounts of these people flying in on mass from one demo to another.
It amazes me that folk are not prepared to see the truth due to their political leanings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)