North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, a staunch Trump supporter, says the state's "elections should be decertified." Asked if that applied to her election on the same ballot, she said, "We're just talking about the President's race."

:D Only the presidential race is fraudulous, everything downballot is just fine... when you're elected.

Newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, a staunch Trump supporter, says the state's "elections should be decertified." Asked if that applied to her election on the same ballot, she said, "We're just talking about the President's race."

:D Only the presidential race is fraudulous, everything downballot is just fine... when you're elected.

Have the senate run-offs for georgia finished now, I'm finding it very confusing to follow, seems to be taking ages. If the dems win the two seats will they have control of the senate, d'you know?

And they thought the police was their friend...

The National guard also getting deployed to be at hes marches this week, lets hope they use the same force they did to BLM protesters

Facebook's reaction is posted a little down this page. Deleted for "Sexual exploitation". Censorship is shocking.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

youtube have deleted talkradio's channel today, these market monopolies need to be held to account for blatant censorship, literally snowflake organisations masquerading as a platform for and interested in sharing opinions and thoughts until they disagree, which doesn't take much to trigger.

Pence has probably got one sitting on his head again :oops: ...if that was the reason trump lost, because voters couldn't take his VP seriously after that, then the least he could do is ignore these dodgy EC votes :p

Edit: just as an adjunct to my post the other day, Mrs Clinton won 487 counties in 2016 according to AP, so even that was 10 more than china joe.

Last edited:
Pence has probably got one sitting on his head again :oops: ...if that was the reason trump lost, because voters couldn't take his VP seriously after that, then the least he could do is ignore these dodgy EC votes :p

Edit: just as an adjunct to my post the other day, Mrs Clinton won 487 counties in 2016 according to AP, so even that was 10 more than china joe.

your statements do not make sense.

so Pence should reject the EC cuz the voters hated him and that's why Trump lost?

also Hilary winning 10 more counties than Biden means absolutely nothing.
Biden won. The dems worked extremely hard to get out the vote...via mail. what is so hard to understand.

So far there has been no proof of all the claims Trump and his cabal have made.

Those court cases were a sham. They didn't even pretend to file a case re fraud cuz then they would have to prove it in court.

the court of public opinion is easier to convince then in the court of law.

all a show.

Trump will end up fleeing the country eventually.

youtube have deleted talkradio's channel today, these market monopolies need to be held to account for blatant censorship, literally snowflake organisations masquerading as a platform for and interested in sharing opinions and thoughts until they disagree, which doesn't take much to trigger.
Talk Radio are back up again. A Mainstream radio station banned for talking to a Conservative MP! It just goes to show how bad things have became and it will only get worse :(

your statements do not make sense.

so Pence should reject the EC cuz the voters hated him and that's why Trump lost?

also Hilary winning 10 more counties than Biden means absolutely nothing.
Biden won. The dems worked extremely hard to get out the vote...via mail. what is so hard to understand.

So far there has been no proof of all the claims Trump and his cabal have made.

Those court cases were a sham. They didn't even pretend to file a case re fraud cuz then they would have to prove it in court.

the court of public opinion is easier to convince then in the court of law.

all a show.

Trump will end up fleeing the country eventually.

The first 'statement' was really meant as a semi joke, oh dear.

Hillary wins 10 more counties than biden, and yet he gets roughly 15 million more votes than her 4 years later, doesn't make sense to me but I'm not familiar with the finer details around the different counties, and how that would be possible.

Why will Trump flee the country and presumably lose contact with his family, unless they all move with him?

If the answer is court cases, how can china joe and his son get off scot-free in comparison ?

[ The above may be viewed as rhetorical questions ]

Talk Radio are back up again. A Mainstream radio station banned for talking to a Conservative MP! It just goes to show how bad things have became and it will only get worse :(

I just hope they don't start toeing the msm line for fear of losing again the commercial/marketing benefit of being on youtube, with the reach that can give you; no doubt in my mind that was what google/youtube was up to, using their economic clout and virtual monopoly to enforce censorship on covid and this worldwide lockdown experiment.

Last edited:
@mack341 the usa is in such bad shape.

it is ridiculous.

trump will flee the country to avoid prosecution. They’re going to go after him like nobody’s business.

Would be funny if the democrats win the senate tonight. Then I guess there will be two new states, more democratic senators and maybe some progress for the US. Let's see if miracles do happen :p

Would be funny if the democrats win the senate tonight. Then I guess there will be two new states, more democratic senators and maybe some progress for the US. Let's see if miracles do happen :p

I'll be checking for updates on the election wizard's twitter feed, I can highly recommend his content, I'm sure you'd love it! :p

Edit: reading the comments underneath though, it doesn't sound good for the GOP :eek2:

I'll be checking for updates on the election wizard's twitter feed, I can highly recommend his content, I'm sure you'd love it! :p

Edit: reading the comments underneath though, it doesn't sound good for the GOP :eek2:

Yup lower turnout numbers in republican counties. Guess they got sad when Trump lost (or did he?). And democrats so far doing better than Biden did...but that might change when the same day vote comes in.

probably far fetched but I wonder if this could have a bearing on the mike pence thing tomorrow...

I thought there was some sort of mechanism in the senate where a simple majority is not enough to vote things through [ because of the use of the filibuster tactic?]

The minority then felt politically safer in threatening filibusters more regularly, which became normalized over time to the point that 60 votes are now required to end debate on nearly every controversial legislative item. As a result, "the contemporary Senate has morphed into a 60-vote institution — the new normal for approving measures or matters — a fundamental transformation from earlier years.

Would Joe need 60 senate votes to add another two states I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back