North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trump knows he's been stitched up by the establishment, but proving the election fraud in courts where the judges practically have their fingers in their ears is another issue. It's the comparison with Obama's figures that is all the statistical proof anyone [fair minded] could ever need that something wasn't right with the counts.

Maybe you should donate some money to Trump. Might help him to win the election.

I think Trump knows he's been stitched up by the establishment, but proving the election fraud in courts where the judges practically have their fingers in their ears is another issue. It's the comparison with Obama's figures that is all the statistical proof anyone [fair minded] could ever need that something wasn't right with the counts.

Where is the proof?

judges trump appointed shut down the lawsuits. 60 lawsuits.

you mean to tell me that all 60 judges were against trump?

Where is the proof?

Sad thing is there are people think that all 60 verdicts was bias, How these people live a normal day to day life I have no idea, Its scary to think there's that many people out there who's been brainwashed by trump, If he came out and said the pope is Muslim he's puppets would believe him.

Every single word that comes out of mouth they believe, Even when they are faced with hard facts and evidence they still flat out refuse to believe trump is lying, Its a cult

This "man" will not go on the 20th, I just have a feeling he's just going to flat out refuse to leave.

I honestly thought he knew he lost fair and square and all this is just an act, But this phone call just proofs how deluded he is, Hi is shitting him self the thought of no longer being president and coming out to shit ton of court cases against him as soon as hes gone.

He can refuse all he wants, the 20th Amendment of the Constitution of the USA says that at noon of the 20th day of January the term of the President and Vice President end and the term of their successors begin.

W
He can refuse all he wants, the 20th Amendment of the Constitution of the USA says that at noon of the 20th day of January the term of the President and Vice President end and the term of their successors begin.
What would happen if he refused and say the army backed him up.

W
What would happen if he refused and say the army backed him up.
Doesnt strike me as an option; while he has his cult, by and large the military answer to the office and constitution

Al
That'd be classed as a coup I think. It'd basically throw the USA in a military regime and I know some of hardcore MAGA's would love to see this happen but it's highly unlikely that'd happen.
Also he lost alot of military voters this time also. So I cant see it happening either tbh, but after 2020 who knows

Where is the proof?

I think they probably were but I can also understand them not really wanting to be the arbitrators, and deciding the legitimacy of votes and the process; Trump would need the tools of the establishment to uncover election fraud, the fbi, nsa etc..like they investigated russiagate with determination, all he has is some lawyers and politicians loyal to him, this help is judged as partisan and so not enough.

If the result was 72 million to biden and 71 trump, it would be far more believable, that said, only people on the ground can know whether 81 M for biden, together with the loss of congress seats and half the counties of Obama etc.. stacks up with the political mood and their experience in the country.

As people have said here, the handling of covid cost trump the silent voter and the more elderly, could be it, and only US citizens would really know.

Is the MSM making this up ?
Twisting facts?

Selecting clips that will make him look bad?

He released the tape himself.
Or mark meadows released it.

...just another grift so his followers can send him more money.

or of course he did it to destroy Mitch McConnell and the Republican Party.

Whatever the reasoning behind the call and the tape. He continues to destroy the office of the presidency.
Really? I post the full hour for others to digest and I get that?

Really? I post the full hour for others to digest and I get that?

and I don’t understand.

After listening to the hour long tape.
and reading about it through several medias, twitters, etc...

those were my comments.
nothing against you the poster.

am i not allowed to state that the full hour does not exonerate him nor does it show the msm were hiding facts.
Not that you implied it at all.
maybe I should I have been clear. My apologies.

and I don’t understand.

After listening to the hour long tape.
and reading about it through several medias, twitters, etc...

those were my comments.
nothing against you the poster.

am i not allowed to state that the full hour does not exonerate him nor does it show the msm were hiding facts.
Not that you implied it at all.
maybe I should I have been clear. My apologies.
No worries. I shall reiterate that I am not left or right. I have said before that I do not like American politics and I think that both sides are riddled with corruption. Given that it is and hopefully will continue to be such a world power I do have an interest in it. I can understand Trumps point about China. China could easily take over as the dominant Country in the world. More so now that they have stolen a march on most of the world. :thumbsup:

It could be argued the same about Biden too
I'm not a Biden fan, just. lesser of 2 evils
I believe the US, can, and should do better for candidates :)

Agreed. I think that their whole political system should be reformed but that will never happen :(
It was a system served them well in the 1800s
Definitely time to be revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back