North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really can’t see any wrong in Trump can you? In your eyes he can do whatever he wants and it will be justified . How many Obama associates were jailed in his 2 terms ? But that doesn’t matter in your eyes , democrats = bad, Trump = good, regardless of what he does.
Pretty pointless trying to debate with someone so blinkered who can’t accept the facts placed in front of them.

I wouldn't say I was a hardcore trump or republican fan. I recognise he overplays his achievements and abilities, but even that could be a side effect of constant bashing by the media, in that he then feels the need to say how great a job he is doing. In truth if the two main parties had done a better job in the last 25 years there never would have been an opportunity for trump.

There has to be something that happened [ in the mass psyche ] for the same electorate that voted in Obama for two terms to then switch to trump, as they're chalk and cheese. And if you consider all the negative media coverage trump had in the 2016 campaign period then the result against hillary was even more ground breaking.

I do read the posts, but I just don't see after all that spying, surveillance and possibly counter intel with mifsud, downer and halper, that the end result in convictions matches the accusations and theories, that's not me being blinkered just realistic.

Trump won the right to be the president, but the media haven't let up. The authorities tried their hardest through the spying operation and then mueller as well to get rid of trump but they were unable to achieve their goal.

If people vote for trump in 2020 I am not sure what they will be getting in 2021 policy wise, obviously the virus adds more complications, it could act as a hard reset for the global economy.

sorry I thought it was one, I read the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
article.

I agree the financial stuff has probably not been looked into deep enough, and the media should focus on the more serious issues, and to many they are living up to trump's label 'fake news' with the approach they have taken.

I think he will probably win, his demeanour the other day was totally relaxed, maybe it's because he knows giuliani has got some dirt on biden but they will wait until after biden gets the nomination before releasing.

Polls are starting to stabilize and they say that Trump is bad and Joe Biden is good. It's been like that since Biden started running for the presidency. Biden has a big lead in Arizona (senate race there helps him too), big lead in Pennsylvania. Those two put Biden to 263 in electoral college. Then there are Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Michigan gives Biden a big lead too...smaller lead in Wisconsin and Florida and basically a toss-up in Georgia and in North Carolina. Biden needs to win only one of those 5 races and Trump goes to jail. Rudy better start digging up some dirt fast :p 6 months to go!

I wouldn't say I was a hardcore trump or republican fan. I recognise he overplays his achievements and abilities, but even that could be a side effect of constant bashing by the media, in that he then feels the need to say how great a job he is doing. In truth if the two main parties had done a better job in the last 25 years there never would have been an opportunity for trump.

There has to be something that happened [ in the mass psyche ] for the same electorate that voted in Obama for two terms to then switch to trump, as they're chalk and cheese. And if you consider all the negative media coverage trump had in the 2016 campaign period then the result against hillary was even more ground breaking.

I do read the posts, but I just don't see after all that spying, surveillance and possibly counter intel with mifsud, downer and halper, that the end result in convictions matches the accusations and theories, that's not me being blinkered just realistic.

Trump won the right to be the president, but the media haven't let up. The authorities tried their hardest through the spying operation and then mueller as well to get rid of trump but they were unable to achieve their goal.

If people vote for trump in 2020 I am not sure what they will be getting in 2021 policy wise, obviously the virus adds more complications, it could act as a hard reset for the global economy.

Oh yeah because Hillary didn't get any negative media. MSM (Fox has the biggest audience) was against Hillary and throwing all kinds of crap at her since forever. And Trump whines about media coverage? :p Nothing compared to Hillary!

Oh yeah because Hillary didn't get any negative media. MSM (Fox has the biggest audience) was against Hillary and throwing all kinds of crap at her since forever. And Trump whines about media coverage? :p Nothing compared to Hillary!

Hillary had built up her own baggage collection over many years, even many millions of democrats didn't want her so fox didn't need to do much, and until it was looking obvious he was going to win were negative about trump. I think they wanted someone like Jeb or the big ears guy.

Polls are starting to stabilize and they say that Trump is bad and Joe Biden is good. It's been like that since Biden started running for the presidency. Biden has a big lead in Arizona (senate race there helps him too), big lead in Pennsylvania. Those two put Biden to 263 in electoral college. Then there are Florida, North Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia.
Michigan gives Biden a big lead too...smaller lead in Wisconsin and Florida and basically a toss-up in Georgia and in North Carolina. Biden needs to win only one of those 5 races and Trump goes to jail. Rudy better start digging up some dirt fast :p 6 months to go!

If biden wins good luck to him, he faced a lot of cheap shots from the other contenders and he's certainly put the years into politics, just a shame he isn't as sharp as he once was.

I wonder who he will choose as his VP?

Hillary had built up her own baggage collection over many years, even many millions of democrats didn't want her so fox didn't need to do much, and until it was looking obvious he was going to win were negative about trump. I think they wanted someone like Jeb or the big ears guy.

Yes everyone wants Obama! He was just great <3 I assume you meant him since you were talking about big ears :p

If biden wins good luck to him, he faced a lot of cheap shots from the other contenders and he's certainly put the years into politics, just a shame he isn't as sharp as he once was.

I wonder who he will choose as his VP?

My guess would be Stacey Abrams (might help with Georgia too) or Warren. But who knows! VP picks have been weird.

QUESTION:

Where are all the rabid, fighting-mad, spitting-fire Republicans who turned the deaths of 4 people in Benghazi into a huge scandal?

Where is their outrage at 93,000 deaths and 40M unemployed?

WHERE IS IT?????

And in the end of all those investigations. Not a shred of evidence Of wrong doing.

Last edited:
QUESTION:

Where are all the rabid, fighting-mad, spitting-fire Republicans who turned the deaths of 4 people in Benghazi into a huge scandal?

WHERE IS IT?????

And in the end of all those investigations. Not a shred of evidence Of wrong doing.

Steviedoo, didn't you get the memo? :D

According to Mr T all is fine and dandy, even with more than 1,500 deaths per day on average. :rolleyes:

He realized his WH presser rallies didn't work, so now he's changed course and tries to convince everyone that all is tremendous.

1590067766149.png

Yeah I have no clue who would be good. What do you think?

don’t know but kellyAnne out in the media yesterday saying joe biden wants a woman VP so he can sleep with her....”Biden is like a frat boy at the end of a frat party...yelling I need a woman”

QUESTION:

WHERE IS IT?????

According to trump the US death rate is half that of spain and italy and not far behind germany [I think that's what he said the other day but I haven't looked at the figures myself to check]

that will be a challenge for any president, finding jobs for 40 m, obviously the lockdown has caused unemployment to rise. trump by all accounts wants to lift the lockdown and he said the blue states want to keep it going?

I didn't watch the benghazi hearings, it all passed me by, should have probably been more hearings on the logic of Nato bombing libya backwards.

I did read theories that the ambassador was overseeing the transfer of libyan arms into syria for the rebels, there was no normal diplomatic work to be done so I don't know why he hadn't been evacuated from a war torn country with factions trying to seize power. I wonder if that question was ever asked why was the ambassador there with fighting going on.

According to trump the US death rate is half that of spain and italy and not far behind germany [I think that's what he said the other day but I haven't looked at the figures myself to check]

that will be a challenge for any president, finding jobs for 40 m, obviously the lockdown has caused unemployment to rise. trump by all accounts wants to lift the lockdown and he said the blue states want to keep it going?

I didn't watch the benghazi hearings, it all passed me by, should have probably been more hearings on the logic of Nato bombing libya backwards.

I did read theories that the ambassador was overseeing the transfer of libyan arms into syria for the rebels, there was no normal diplomatic work to be done so I don't know why he hadn't been evacuated from a war torn country with factions trying to seize power. I wonder if that question was ever asked why was the ambassador there with fighting going on.

I’m not gonna debate American foreign policy as they have made some very questionable moves.

but nice try on avoiding the question as to where are all the investigations and questions regarding his response to the coronavirus that could avoided 90k deaths in the USA.

the media is too busy covering his antics on twitter and the crap he says everyday to even ask. but trump is a master at changing the news cycle.

the media should do better. Sadly it doesn’t.

don’t know but kellyAnne out in the media yesterday saying joe biden wants a woman VP so he can sleep with her....”Biden is like a frat boy at the end of a frat party...yelling I need a woman”
I would think Joe Biden has to be looking on his potential VP as the President in waiting , in my opinion he’s there for 4 years to get politics in the US back on a civilised footing.
Maybe it’s the time for a centre left VP, possibly a woman but I think the political ideology will be more important than the sex of the VP as the primaries showed there’s an appetite for more modern politics and policy in the Democratic Party.
I think Joe’s team will be shrewd enough to grab the opportunity and pick a VP with a fresh outlook as the Trump era politics has sickened so many ordinary decent people.

Last edited:

I would think Joe Biden has to be looking on his potential VP as the President in waiting , in my opinion he’s there for 4 years to get politics in the US back on a civilised footing.
Maybe it’s the time for a centre left VP, possibly a woman but I think the political ideology will be more important than the sex of the VP as the primaries showed there’s an appetite for more modern politics and policy in the Democratic Party.
I think Joe’s team will be shrewd enough to grab the opportunity and pick a VP with a fresh outlook as the Trump area politics has sickened so many ordinary decent people.

Biden has said that he will pick a woman as a VP and almost certainly someone who black people will like. So Klobuchar is a big no. But yeah I don't know who is there that he could pick. Warren might be the best choice...could easily run for the office after 4 years of Biden.

@mack341

Still a game-changer? Just released, a 96,000 people observational blind study.

Total HCQ only
137% increased risk of heart problems
34% higher death rate.

Total HCQ with an antibiotic ( e.g. Azitromycine )
411% higher risk of heart problems
45% higher death rate.

Numbers for CQ and CQ with an antibiotic (e.g Azitromycine) were not much better.

1590152509563.png

I wish it would have been that game-changer but it looks now more like another snake oil from Mr. T.

Last edited:
@mack341

Still a game-changer? Just released, a 96,000 people observational blind study.

Total HCQ only
137% increased risk of heart problems
34% higher death rate.

Total HCQ with an antibiotic ( e.g. Azitromycine )
411% higher risk of heart problems
45% higher death rate.

Numbers for CQ and CQ with an antibiotic (e.g Azitromycine) were not much better.

View attachment 132188

I wish it would have been that game-changer but it looks now more like another snake oil from Mr. T.

was this given late, that seems to be a big factor

Dr. William O'Neill, a world-renowned Henry Ford doctor, is leading one of the largest U.S. studies into the drug. He gives us a little more information.

In fact, Dr. O'Neill calls a recent report based on veterans and the dangers of hydroxychloroquine "junk science."

"The report has never been peer-reviewed, meaning that other doctors haven't been able to review the information. And it's an incredibly inaccurate, biased report," he says.

I would like to understand why if it works in vitro why that affect doesn't carry over to real patients; if it doesn't work it doesn't work but I know I witnessed in the media a keeness for it not to work, which is incomprehensible to me.

was this given late, that seems to be a big factor

Dr. William O'Neill, a world-renowned Henry Ford doctor, is leading one of the largest U.S. studies into the drug. He gives us a little more information.

In fact, Dr. O'Neill calls a recent report based on veterans and the dangers of hydroxychloroquine "junk science."

"The report has never been peer-reviewed, meaning that other doctors haven't been able to review the information. And it's an incredibly inaccurate, biased report," he says.

I would like to understand why if it works in vitro why that affect doesn't carry over to real patients; if it doesn't work it doesn't work but I know I witnessed in the media a keeness for it not to work, which is incomprehensible to me.

Read the damn' study mack. :eek:

The VA study was not all flawed but neither representative. This one was collected from 96,000 patients from around the world with an average age of 53. But I'll stop now as you can read it for yourself or just keep posting some nonsense.

I can't care less what a doctor says when he implies anyone would have a "keenness for it not to work". Absolute madness to even think something like that.

One more time, why has HXQ or CQ not been established as a treatment on a wide scale if it would simply cure people? We wouldn't have hospital ERs overflowing, 100,000s death and a world shut down. And don't give me any Bill Gates, global pharma or other deep state BS.

Read the damn' study mack. :eek:

The VA study was not all flawed but neither representative. This one was collected from 96,000 patients from around the world with an average age of 53. But I'll stop now as you can read it for yourself or just keep posting some nonsense.

I can't care less what a doctor says when he implies anyone would have a "keenness for it not to work". Absolute madness to even think something like that.

One more time, why has HXQ or CQ not been established as a treatment on a wide scale if it would simply cure people? We wouldn't have hospital ERs overflowing, 100,000s death and a world shut down. And don't give me any Bill Gates, global pharma or other deep state BS.

That was my words about keeness. And it is true the media [and prob big pharma, gates etc..] are keen to bury it, you can design trials to skew results, give the medicine when it's too late etc..

It is being used all round the world, many trials are being started and carried out...why would do that if it had not showed promise?

A french professor, world reknowned, has been using it from day 1 and is adamant it is helping. You explain to him how he's wrong.

You can call those things BS if you wish that's your right.

That was my words about keeness. And it is true the media [and prob big pharma, gates etc..] are keen to bury it, you can design trials to skew results, give the medicine when it's too late etc..

It is being used all round the world, many trials are being started and carried out...why would do that if it had not showed promise?

A french professor, world reknowned, has been using it from day 1 and is adamant it is helping. You explain to him how he's wrong.

You can call those things BS if you wish that's your right.

Well, that is BS mack, absolute and utter BS.

You still have not answered my question. If it cures COVID as you keep insisting why are doctors not using it on all or at least the majority of patients?

BTW, the French guy has just as much a flawed study as the one at the VA in the US. Overall, that is considered anecdotal evidence (reason enough to try if it works indeed, and that is what's happening).

These latest results are observational evidence from a large worldwide blind study. Are you saying that all doctors from Vietnam to Canada and from Australia to Denmark are all in on a huge conspiracy that would be in total contradiction of the oath they take to save people? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back