North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying this is Trumps fault, but im also not saying its not his fault.

So, usually i forget about when daylight savings happen, since all clocks i own flip over to the correct time automatically.
This year i remembered tho. Finally.
So around 02:30 today, i went to the fridge and got the last piece of cake, and ate it.
A kind of Blueberry cake if anyone wonders.

Sooo.. fast forward to 03:00 and the timejump happens. Now its 02:00 again.
Excited i run to check the fridge, but for some reason, the cake is not back.
Im sure i ate it in the hour before the jump, but the cake did not reappear.
What gives?

Now we can just wait until there are retaliation bombings somewhere in Europe?

Don't get me wrong, it's great the leader of the biggest terrorist organisation in the world has been eliminated. Trump has his "we got him" moment and can deflect for a couple of newscycles from all the impeachment stuff, but it's Europe that's close to all of this and will bear the brunt of the retaliations.

Now we can just wait until there are retaliation bombings somewhere in Europe?

Don't get me wrong, it's great the leader of the biggest terrorist organisation in the world has been eliminated. Trump has his "we got him" moment and can deflect for a couple of newscycles from all the impeachment stuff, but it's Europe that's close to all of this and will bear the brunt of the retaliations.
They don't really need much motivation to carry out their terror campaigns do they

No, but I fear this will spark a huge uptick in attacks. It's been quiet over here ever since they were trying to rebuild their little empire over there...
Well, our mayor has shrugged this off a long time ago. According to him, it's just part of city life and we should all get over it basically. So that's nice

So, al-Baghdadi go tunnel boom boom

I take it ISIS is now defeated! (again)

This guy must have been a cat in disguise. This is like the 6th or 7th time the US has announced his demise, yet he lived for another day every time. So this guy blows himself up in a tunnel, that should somehow make that tunnel inaccessible, right? Still, the US soldier managed to secure the area, check for hidden mines/bomb traps, clear the rubble to reopen the tunnel and complete a full DNA test within hours?

Mr T send out a tweet "big news are coming" withing hours of the raid. According to him, the raid began at 5pm, they had some skirmishes with ISIS fighters, killed them all, got some kids out of the house, killed a few wives, bombed the house and at 9:23pm he announced already that "something big just happened."

Sorry but this sounds all a little too strange. And al-Baghdadi staying 500 m from the Turkish border is also rather suspect. I shall wait a few days before believing the story because until now he always published a message after his pronounced death.

And Mr T sending out a pic sitting in the "war room" just to have a pic equal to Obama. Another item ticked off is "must better Obama" bucket list. :rolleyes:

A few other things as he spent the entire presser lauding himself

- one of his best quotes: "Baghdadi has been on the run for many years, long before I took office. But at my direction, as commander-in-chief of the United States, we obliterated his caliphate 100% in March of this year."

- he said Osama was no biggie but Baghdadi was huge. So the guy who organized to have the US attacked for the first time in over 50 years was no biggie. :rolleyes: ...

- he informed Russia but not the Gang of 8 (well, not the Democrat part of it) because he was afraid of leaks....right! :rolleyes:

- ....list by far not complete.

Just another morbid reality TV-trash show brought to you by Mr T. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
One more thing.

According to Mr T, he blew himself up in a tunnel with three of his kids by his side. Now how on earth, first they managed to dig him out and then second can be sure that it was a part of him they tested the DNA against. An explosion in such a small space (I guess the tunnel was not 3m high) pretty much pulverises human flesh because of the pressure wave.

Yet, they still got through all the rubble, clearly distinguished between the 1,000s and 1,000s of body parts which exactly were Baghdadi's, got an uncontaminated sample and completed the DNA test in record time.

If you see the pics of the alleged site, it was reduced to rubble. How can soldiers dig their way into a tunnel so quick without any heavy machinery to remove the rubble?

If this doesn't sound suspect I don't know what. I think they might have gotten him but Mr T had another "Sharpie" moment and changed the story to make it sound more dramatic so he can brag better about it. :rolleyes:

Look at these two pics. Would you say that the one on the left is staged or not?

- they all look in different directions, compare to the Obama pic where all are concentrated towards one point.
- no one seems to communicate or do something, this was supposedly taken while the operation was in full swing and according to Esper it was personally directed by Mr T.
- Mr T doing is best "I am fully invested and know what's going on" look
- the face of the general in green tells quite a story

But yeah, the 5-year old got what he wanted. :rolleyes:

Mr T when Osama was killed

Esper yesterday as if Mr T told them: "go right, go left, duck, shoot...etc" :rolleyes:

What is it with this cult-like behaviour with all people in this administration? :what:

I know this is CNN, but it is an assortment of lines from his bragging speech yesterday. Anyone still thinking that he has not lost all his marbles? :rolleyes:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
One more from me today, then I have to start work but this one really caught my eye. Not so much the boos of the crowd when they showed Mr T on the screen but the enthusiasm of his sycophants in front of him (Scalise, Graham, Gaetz, Meadows, Cheney) clapping their hands like crazy while everyone around them virtually stops clapping.

The scene with followers clapping so feverishly could be taken directly from an event with Kim Jong Un! Or Hitler, for a matter of fact. That should be scary for Americans. :eek:

Last edited:
One more from me today, then I have to start work but this one really caught my eye. Not so much the boos of the crowd when they showed Mr T on the screen but the enthusiasm his sycophants in front of him (Scalise, Graham, Gaetz, Meadows, Cheney) clapping their hands while everyone around them virtually stops clapping.

The scene with followers clapping so feverishly could be taken directly from an event with Kim Jong Un! Or Hitler, for a matter of fact. That should be scary for Americans. :eek:

Sure, Hitler was a piece of shit for most of his life.
But people always neglect to mention his other ventures.
His days as a melon-salesman or the days he spent as a dolphin-trainer are always overshadowed by all the nazi stuff he did later in life.

melo.gif
melo2.gif

sea.gif

Still a pos ofc.
Hitler: 0/10 honeyjars.

Mr T two nights ago at his propaganda-style Kentucky rally: “You gotta vote because if you lose, it sends a really bad message. It just sends a bad and they’re going to build it up . … You can’t let that happen to me.”

Results from the election today: incumbent Republican Matt Bevin loses to Democrat Andy Beshear. And that in a state which Mr T won by some 30% in 2016. Moscow Mitch should be worried as he is up for election next year. :rolleyes:

One could say now to Mr T:

MESSAGE DELIVERED! 117488

I have now ascertained, from my close sources at the WH, the identity of the witchhunter - sorry whistleblower ;)

Can't see how he'll avoid having to attend some sort of questioning from the republicans in the congress/senate in due course

I'm not sure this is a normal whistleblower situation, looks more like a deep state operative spying on the president and then spilling the beans via uncle shifty to try to unseat granpa donald from office.

I will say I haven't been following the daily ins and outs, I intend to wait for all the claims and counter claims to be compressed and summarised, otherwise my head could explode from impeachment overload.

I have now ascertained, from my close sources at the WH, the identity of the witchhunter - sorry whistleblower ;)

Can't see how he'll avoid having to attend some sort of questioning from the republicans in the congress/senate in due course

I'm not sure this is a normal whistleblower situation, looks more like a deep state operative spying on the president and then spilling the beans via uncle shifty to try to unseat granpa donald from office.

I will say I haven't been following the daily ins and outs, I intend to wait for all the claims and counter claims to be compressed and summarised, otherwise my head could explode from impeachment overload.

There is more than one whistleblower i think.
I may be wrong, i only follow this reading the headlines i see on Reddit, haha.

Heh, just saw this.
Leave my spins alone Donnie!

View attachment 117532

Donnie done good :laugh:

One of my new fav games that, masquerade, I tinker with the lines and coin values just like the other slot pros, but not sure I'm doing it right to extract the most potential. If it's playing badly I switch to pimped, that tactic has worked quite well so far. They're nice chill down games when you don't want to risk losing a ton. But I will not play them on a reduced rtp ever.

Donnie done good :laugh:

One of my new fav games that, masquerade, I tinker with the lines and coin values just like the other slot pros, but not sure I'm doing it right to extract the most potential. If it's playing badly I switch to pimped, that tactic has worked quite well so far. They're nice chill down games when you don't want to risk losing a ton. But I will not play them on a reduced rtp ever.

You can add Holiday season to that list.
I think all 3 of them are basically the same game rtp-wise. (have not checked)
I also 1-line them from time to time. Can give pretty good hits if your luck is in!

You can add Holiday season to that list.
I think all 3 of them are basically the same game rtp-wise. (have not checked)
I also 1-line them from time to time. Can give pretty good hits if your luck is in!

ah my sites [mainly the uk bookie type] haven't got that one but I do remember seeing the bandit play it in his vids, maybe unibet might have it, I'll look next time :thumbsup: One playngo I don't like much is a 50 liner, happy halloween, seems to destroy my balance forthwith.

ah my sites [mainly the uk bookie type] haven't got that one but I do remember seeing the bandit play it in his vids, maybe unibet might have it, I'll look next time :thumbsup: One playngo I don't like much is a 50 liner, happy halloween, seems to destroy my balance forthwith.

Never really played that one (min bet 50p)
But i dont think i have seen any spectacular hits from it either.

Its the one that adds wilds for every spin in the bonus right?
Same as that legend something png slot?

yeah I think so, pumpkin wilds rings a bell in my memory bank, only managed to get 2 bonuses and both were very poor compared to masquerade, I guess it must be capable of doing something.

I like the playngo games, they all work smoothly, can speed them up, nice two scatter teases which do land enough times not to be a troll, but I can't see how they'd be feasible on a lower rtp as at VS, hope that trend doesn't spread elsewhere :eek2:

ATM the ones I can play are:

rainforest magic [new, never played it]
wild rails [NP]
BOD
tome of madness [don't like much]
inferno star
reactoonz
legacy of egypt [good bonus feature if you can get it that is :oops:]
battleroyal
dragonmaiden
banana rock
sizzling spins
pimped
sails of gold
viking runecraft
moon princess
sweet alchemy
gemix
iron girl
rise of olumpus
fire joker
house of doom
gold king
troll hunters
happy halloween
superflip
royal masquerade
--------------
looks like a lot of games when listed, any you can recommend from that list? I seem to do badly on those runecraft type games, not certain if they have good potential at 20p, maybe I need to play them some more :confused:

Last edited:
yeah I think so, pumpkin wilds rings a bell in my memory bank, only managed to get 2 bonuses and both were very poor compared to masquerade, I guess it must be capable of doing something.

I like the playngo games, they all work smoothly, can speed them up, nice two scatter teases which do land enough times not to be a troll, but I can't see how they'd be feasible on a lower rtp as at VS, hope that trend doesn't spread elsewhere :eek2:

wild rails [NP]
BOD
inferno star
reactoonz
battleroyal
dragonmaiden
banana rock
sizzling spins
pimped
sails of gold
viking runecraft
moon princess
sweet alchemy
gemix
iron girl
rise of olumpus
fire joker
house of doom
gold king
troll hunters
happy halloween
superflip
royal masquerade
--------------
looks like a lot of games when listed, any you can recommend from that list? I seem to do badly on those runecraft type games, not certain if they have good potential at 20p, maybe I need to play them some more :confused:

You can add Xmas Magic to the list with variable lines. 100% clone of Happy Halloween. Release is on 21st Nov 2019. :D

That is all Play'n GO could muster to come up for Christmas this year. :oops:

Last edited:

wild rails [NP]
BOD
inferno star
reactoonz
battleroyal
dragonmaiden
banana rock
sizzling spins
pimped
sails of gold
viking runecraft
moon princess
sweet alchemy
gemix
iron girl
rise of olumpus
fire joker
house of doom
gold king
troll hunters
happy halloween
superflip
royal masquerade
--------------

Try Wild Rails. I am pretty sure you will like it. :thumbsup:

wild rails [NP]
BOD
inferno star
reactoonz
battleroyal
dragonmaiden
banana rock
sizzling spins
pimped
sails of gold
viking runecraft
moon princess
sweet alchemy
gemix
iron girl
rise of olumpus
fire joker
house of doom
gold king
troll hunters
happy halloween
superflip
royal masquerade
--------------

I have tried most on the list, but i dont play much png slots.
Reactoonz and Boof of dead are both good slots that can give nice hits.

I have some weird hate-love relationship with Dragon maiden.
I have never hit anything over 70-80x stake, but i keep going back to it every now and then.
Would guess its low-medium volatile. Looks like the bonus can deliver good hits, but it never does.
Atleast not yet. :p

Fortgot to add Street magic and Sword & the grail.
I play those two a little bit every now and then.
Sword & the grail has some real big-win potential, plus i can lowroll it on 10p :p
Street magic have a bonus similar to dead or alive with sticky wilds, and can pay good if you get some wildlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back