CM Interviews Nolimit City Guys: Pelle & Wai

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Last edited:
What a truly awsome interview. I loved it thanks :)
One question. Where you two responsible for Netent's pernicious egg timer math's model of a few years ago? :p
We've done a lot of games back in our days at NetEnt, but that organisation was so much bigger than Nolimit, so we weren't involved in all games - but we were probably aware of it all :p

My slots career actually started with Wishmaster and ended with Guns n' Roses - which I unfortunately never really was able to complete to 100% before I left for my new adventure.

We've done a lot of games back in our days at NetEnt, but that organisation was so much bigger than Nolimit, so we weren't involved in all games - but we were probably aware of it all :p

My slots career actually started with Wishmaster and ended with Guns n' Roses - which I unfortunately never really was able to complete to 100% before I left for my new adventure.
Cheers for the responses guys. Did that monstrous carbuncle Motorhead come before Gun n'Roses or after? If before then I presume that its your work?
I have tried to find one hit on Motorhead worthy of sharing online other than in its promo video?

Sorry if I am holding you responsible for past "failings" :p

Edit. Love your recent work :)

Cheers for the responses guys. Did that monstrous carbuncle Motorhead come before Gun n'Roses or after? If before then I presume that its your work?
I have tried to find one hit on Motorhead worthy of sharing online other than in its promo video?

Motorhead was the last of the Rock Slots trilogy. :)

There is also a clone out now if you prefer an Asian flavour to Lemmy's “Born to lose. Live to win.” and “That was a great time, the summer of ’71 – I can’t remember it, but I’ll never forget it!” :D

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of both Guns n' Roses and Motörhead, but I had already left the company before the organisation knew about that brand and Lemmy had unfortunately also passed away. Would have loved to meet that legend!

Jimi Hendrix was released in-between those two, and I think Wai was part of that game to some extent.

I'm a big fan of both Guns n' Roses and Motörhead, but I had already left the company before the organisation knew about that brand and Lemmy had unfortunately also passed away. Would have loved to meet that legend!

Jimi Hendrix was released in-between those two, and I think Wai was part of that game to some extent.
Lemmy used to sometime drink in a real spit and sawdust pub many years ago in my home town called The Railway that I sometimes drank in . I never met him myself but he seemed to be a real nice down to earth guy. I always seemed to go in the day after him :(

One last question if you don't mind about Netent. Did you deliberately put "tells" in your slots so that you could tell if the third scatter was about to drop for example,such as in Jack and the Beanstalk?

Mostly before, I left a couple of months after Pelle. Well we learn from every game we make both fails and successes, lets just hope it is more of the latter ;)

Yes I was involved in GnR and Jimi but wasn't there for the final game of the Trilogy with Motorhead. Know some from the team developed the game got to see them on their last concert in Stockholm.

One last question if you don't mind about Netent. Did you deliberately put "tells" in your slots so that you could tell if the third scatter was about to drop for example,such as in Jack and the Beanstalk?

Jack was before my time, but usually we were doing our best to avoid tells of any kind that will hint what was about to come.

My personal fave Netent's have been JATB,Warlords,Secrets of Christmas and of course Dead or Alive. I guess you where just the Tea boy when DOA was made? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back