No more login @ Bet At

klauskunterbunt

MM
Has anyone Problems too, with login in at Bet AT ?
Tried 4 different Browser (from my IPad too), but after pressing the
login Button, im landing always on the Start Page again.
Crap! I had a good run..:(
Support said to me that they have a minor technical Problem.

it was minor :D. They fixed it. :thumbsup:

Thread hijack alert -

sorry guys, but while on the subject of BetAt - I have just opened an account and sent off ID late last night. How long does it normally take before they approve it and I can withdraw funds? Kicking myself as had £450 ready to withdraw (just about getting my deposits back!), but as I couldn't flag it for withdrawal, you guessed it, I logged on this morning and lost it!! :oops:)

Anyway, deposited another £50, had a great win on Creature from Black Lagoon and now have over £600 - so want this in the system before history repeats itself!!!

betat.jpg

Thread hijack alert -

sorry guys, but while on the subject of BetAt - I have just opened an account and sent off ID late last night. How long does it normally take before they approve it and I can withdraw funds? Kicking myself as had £450 ready to withdraw (just about getting my deposits back!), but as I couldn't flag it for withdrawal, you guessed it, I logged on this morning and lost it!! :oops:)

Anyway, deposited another £50, had a great win on Creature from Black Lagoon and now have over £600 - so want this in the system before history repeats itself!!!

View attachment 56616

They are normally fairly quick on documents approvals. Maybe you could contact support to check if they have all they need or are they missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back