bet365 loading issues

casguy2016

Anyone that uses bet365 having loading issues? The loading button just hangs there in the middle of the screen. I have tried multiple browsers, more than one PC and different internet connection in case my Starlink connection was causing issues. The one time I was able to login I went to do a deposit and it was redirecting to localhost so they seem to be having issues (localhost is my local machine...that should not be happening).

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that uses bet365 having loading issues? The loading button just hangs there in the middle of the screen. I have tried multiple browsers, more than one PC and different internet connection in case my Starlink connection was causing issues. The one time I was able to login I went to do a deposit and it was redirecting to localhost so they seem to be having issues (localhost is my local machine...that should not be happening).
I was having issues also for a few days at the end of last week, as in the cash out buttons disappearing and reappearing and a couple of other glitches.

All back to normal now though, Probably just some issues on their end.

Thanks guys for some reason I ended up having to clear all my browsing history/cookies/etc and it started to work. Won't be depositing though as they don't seem to have either Interact eTransfer or MuchBetter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back