No microgaming games working on Thrills?

fun4all

Don't know if its just me but I cannot complete a single spin on any microgaming games on Thrills?

Support have been telling me since yesterday it will be fixed shortly but nothing got fixed for me. Just tried again and infuriatingly the news feed down the side shows other people playing Jurassic park but it wont work for me with this issue support tell me they know about?

Is this anything to do with these new UK laws and locking us out of some games?

Don't know if its just me but I cannot complete a single spin on any microgaming games on Thrills?

Support have been telling me since yesterday it will be fixed shortly but nothing got fixed for me. Just tried again and infuriatingly the news feed down the side shows other people playing Jurassic park but it wont work for me with this issue support tell me they know about?

seems fine to me i checked it this morning the games load up fine i dont get any problems )

Microgaming games are still not working for me.

I will send a PM to the rep. Yes they load fine, but you cannot spin for real money. In the UK here.

Hi Everyone

We have figured out the issue and its related to the bonus you might have active, all you need to do is to contact the support in the live chat and they will fix it for you manually.

Super sorry for the inconvenience
Best Regards
Erik

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back