new trademark in effect

And what about people who use contraception that fails? It's not 100% failsafe. Should they be forced to have a child they don't want? Be forced to go through a pregnancy they don't want.... Sorry Chipkin9 but I think that's a very narrow view or the world... You can't just pigeonhole everyone in to the "should have been more careful" category and say "tough, you have to have the kid". The idea that people should be forced by the state to have kids they don't want would almost certainly bring more unwanted kids in to the world and create even bigger problems. Ever met a kid who was bought in the world by parents that didn't want them? It's horrific... The psychological harm done to these kids can be life destroying. But heh... That's fine because the parents deserved it right?

I'm sorry mate but please don't read between the lines and pick out an argument from what I wrote where there is none.

I am pro choice. Nowhere did I state people should be forced to have a child they don't want. But yes people should be more careful if they don't want to have kids, then don't get pregant. Of course contraception isn't 100%, and I agree they should have the option to abort under those circumstances also.

So please step back a bit there buddy!

I'm sorry mate but please don't read between the lines and pick out an argument from what I wrote where there is none.

I am pro choice. Nowhere did I state people should be forced to have a child they don't want. But yes people should be more careful if they don't want to have kids, then don't get pregant. Of course contraception isn't 100%, and I agree they should have the option to abort under those circumstances also.

So please step back a bit there buddy!

I apologise if I misinterpreted what you said

Some of you guys need to be a little more Canadian or smoke some weed. How does friendly Canadian pot thread turn into abortion argument :eek:

I smoked some weed today. I was quite high off a small portion LUL. Now I wont do it again for a long time. I cant afford the munchies I get :eek2:

BTW dont read too much in Trudeau, he isnt very bright. I saw his tweet that read something like "for too long criminals have been reeping the rewards of drug dealers and selling to children. No more. Now the government will"

6:30am. So many wake n bakes happening around the country right now! :eek2:

I apologise if I misinterpreted what you said

Yes you clearly did.

Although I mentioned somehwat "Anti", it means I don't agree with all the reason for abortion, but I do of course agree with abortion in most cases, I even said "Woman should the right to choose".

I stated that I hate these young ones who want to have abortions because it would mean interferring with thier party lifestyle and I can tell you there's thousands of them. I also dislike people who want an abortion because they can't "afford it".

People are starving in Africa and doing everything they can to feed thier children and you are sitting worrying about money?

Those to me are detstable reasons or excuses to justify having an abortion. Just come out and say you don't want the thing for christs sake!

In those cases I don't see any reason why they shouldn't just have the kid and give it up for adoption, but it's up to them what they want to do. Just because I also don't agree with it, doesn't mean I don't support thier right to it.

Otherwise, yes I am fine with it.

Waiting to be selected for an interview at AHLOT, applications closed on the 17th... but being a tester seems like a pretty sweet side gig..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back