Exclusive Promotion Lottomart Exclusive £662k* Xmas Giveaway

Yep sorry no access to the management system until back on a laptop. You might want to submit verification docs if you haven’t already as I won’t be able to age verify you if you haven’t deposited.
Sure thing, I actually tried to find KYC option on my profile, but I didn’t find it. Where do I submit/send them?

Maybe I’ve just decided you no longer qualify for the “damn bonus”. Take your negativity elsewhere. Happy Xmas.

I'm sorry but I am just overall very frustrated with the site as a whole. I was glad to see this promo, then hell I even got nominated, but no. I didn't get to play, because i can't login because I haven't verified. And despite my email to LM I never got the email back to verify. So I had to go the live chat. Which was extremely difficult mind you. Your site, whenever I login, pops up with a message saying that I have to verify. I click OK, and it goes away. 2 seconds passes, and it comes back. Infinitely.

And then couple days after somehow managing to submit the documents despite the site trying to prevent me from doing so they haven't been approved.

I would like to think anyone would be frustrated.

But, my post wasn't supposed to be that serious. Didn't think a word like that would trigger something. I was just poking fun at the verification progress taking so long. I could've waited, but I suppose that's moot now.

Last edited:
Since I didn't properly tag @chiya the last time, I'll post again with the proper tag. I nominate you, and thanks again for nominating me :D

Big thanks to @Mark_Lottomart for this incredible giveaway as well! 🎅🎁

No worries. Hope you had better luck than me. Quickly 5x'd the balance and then lost it all in minutes on minimum bet :(. Should've stopped while ahead and freerolled with the balance to do the Pragmatic comp in hindsight... oh well

Thanks @Mark_Lottomart for the generous promotion.

No worries. Hope you had better luck than me. Quickly 5x'd the balance and then lost it all in minutes on minimum bet :(. Should've stopped while ahead and freerolled with the balance to do the Pragmatic comp in hindsight... oh well

Thanks @Mark_Lottomart for the generous promotion.
How long did you have to wait to be credited? I think Mark is so busy he's forgotten me!;)

How long did you have to wait to be credited? I think Mark is so busy he's forgotten me!;)
I’ve replied to all PM’s today buddy? No idea why or how I’ve missed yours would you be so kind as to resend and ill will sort tomorrow? Sorry about that.

My apologies Mark. I didnt realise I had to contact you after being nominated. I will get on that now.
Phew! Thought I’d lost my poor customer service skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back