Exclusive Promotion Lottomart Exclusive £662k* Xmas Giveaway

If we can nominate more than once I'd like to nominate @ESCJAMIE for his avatar alone.
Haha thank you it use to read fuck the torys for over a year but a someone body said it was offensive or something or a new mod seen it and it broke rules, so max asked me to change it, From what max said he enjoyed the statement but it needed changing :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks all l, just a heads up that I’m away from the computer until Monday now but will catch up on all the PM’s then. Have a lovely weekend everyone and thanks for taking part.

Maybe by monday I'll actually be verified and can receive the damn bonus. Two days and nothing's happened. How long does it take to check an ID card and address document?

Maybe by monday I'll actually be verified and can receive the damn bonus. Two days and nothing's happened. How long does it take to check an ID card and address document?
Maybe I’ve just decided you no longer qualify for the “damn bonus”. Take your negativity elsewhere. Happy Xmas.

I’ll nominate you in return then.

Too bad I don’t have an account. Is one worth making? As in is Finland eligible for this promotion? @Mark_Lottomart
Finland is eligible but I’ll be honest we only have limited deposit options if you wanted to make a deposit or withdraw any wins.

Finland is eligible but I’ll be honest we only have limited deposit options if you wanted to make a deposit or withdraw any wins.
Just seen this after checking it and creating an account. If I am eligible, I can always try my luck I guess.

I have PM’d you, but I guess I’ll have to wait until monday? (Your earlier post)

Just seen this after checking it and creating an account. If I am eligible, I can always try my luck I guess.

I have PM’d you, but I guess I’ll have to wait until monday? (Your earlier post)
Yep sorry no access to the management system until back on a laptop. You might want to submit verification docs if you haven’t already as I won’t be able to age verify you if you haven’t deposited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back