New Slots! Elements : The Awakening and Disco Spins

I've had this running all night in free play mode, and once again it hasn't hit a 100x stop trigger in thousands of spins.

It's got a few annoying quirks/glitches too, for example the wild animations in the various free spins modes all do their things, even if they don't make any win.

Even at maximum speed it's a slow slot to play, not least 'cause three tumbles paying 2x-10x stake in total all count as one spin, only for the fourth tumble to not make a win for 95% of the time and off you go again.

The Air Storm bonus round is one of the most tedious and drawn out free spins round I've ever clamped eyes on.

The RTP is spread too thinly, the base game can and does hit 20-50x stake with some degree of regularity, sometimes 75x and more (but hardly ever over 100x), and then you've got the rest of the RTP stretched out over four different bonus rounds, none of which hit dramatically in my experience.

And as ever with so many NetEnt slots, far too much of the RTP tied up in horrible 5x stake and less wins, and again in 5-10x stake wins.

Definitely not one I'd chuck real money at on a straight deposit, I might consider using it for wagering on a bonus as part of quad-slot play, but even then I'd be thinking 'why have a slot wagering at 96.0% when NetEnt have slots paying up at 97.5% and 98.0% with the same sort of variance?'

EDIT - Just hit 172x stake, which is a new record! Still over €300 of play money down this evening though.

Last edited:
It hasn't hit a 200x stop trigger since I got that 306x a few days ago, and I've been putting 3000-5000 spins per day through it (getting more done at the moment as I'm off work).

I've never seen a slot that kicks out such an over-the-top sound and light show for a constant procession of 1x-10x stake wins.

You can see the RTP draining away before your eyes on pointless tiny win after pointless tiny win.

Awful stuff.

Had a bizarre one on this yesterday, I had it going for over twelve hours on a single session (yes I really am that sad), in which time it managed 7000 spins.

Play balance always starts at €5000 at RedBet, and it was on €1 per spin the whole time.

Balance peaked at over €5700 and finished at €5450.

So it clearly is possible to win a large amount on it overall (700x stake in this case), but only by grinding away at it for hours, rather than any single big win. It did hit the 200x stop trigger with a win of 260x, but nothing else breached the stop trigger.

Odd profile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back