Missing In Action....

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Where in the heck is JohnSteed? And Macgyver? I miss both of them dearly. Mac went missing about the time that the US shit started happening, but I still wish he'd stop in and say howdy.

And JS, I know you're out there somewhere. PM me if you don't wanna post.

I miss you guys. :)

Tennis_balls and Winbig haven't been posting that much either. Wassup guys? All okay? This place just ain't the same of late. We can play some games in Wildcards if you want....ha ha. ;)

Where in the heck is JohnSteed? And Macgyver? I miss both of them dearly. Mac went missing about the time that the US shit started happening, but I still wish he'd stop in and say howdy.

And JS, I know you're out there somewhere. PM me if you don't wanna post.

I miss you guys. :)

Tennis_balls and Winbig haven't been posting that much either. Wassup guys? All okay? This place just ain't the same of late. We can play some games in Wildcards if you want....ha ha. ;)

Well initially I thought you and Mr. Steed had run off together Pinababy, as you were not around for a while either. :D

I'm sure they are ok, well at least I hope they are.

Well initially I thought you and Mr. Steed had run off together Pinababy, as you were not around for a while either. :D

I'd only run off with you Cheeky, you know that. ;)

Did I make you blush yet? :D

LMFAO..... out loud!!! Thank God there's no one here but me. :D

I think Mr. Steed may be back. :D

Yesterday, I received some thanks for a screenshot from last year (!) from the great man himself. :confused:

Anyone else know anything?

I reckon that people fade away and disappear all the time at gambling forums.
Of course they do, and mostly nobody notices.
But when it's people who have made a positive impression, submitted significant input, become friends with other users and then 'fade away' that people start to miss them.
That is what this thread is all about.

I'm not gay or 'owt, but I think about JS several times a week, wonder what he's up to and hope he will someday make a quiet return... if it's possible for him to do anything quietly! :rolleyes:

KK

Of course they do, and mostly nobody notices.
But when it's people who have made a positive impression, submitted significant input, become friends with other users and then 'fade away' that people start to miss them.
That is what this thread is all about.

Yup!

I'm not gay or 'owt, but I think about JS several times a week, wonder what he's up to and hope he will someday make a quiet return... if it's possible for him to do anything quietly! :rolleyes

Awwww - bless! :D:D

Last edited:
in the uk, it's just "bless", no "ya" ;):thumbsup:

looks much better that way. :thumbsup: and as kk's brit, i'm sure he enjoys it more that way as well. gosh i'm a nit, aren't i? :D

True that.. but sometimes a person may have to do what's good for his/herself.. and that may be to disappear from the gambling scene..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back