New Slot Announcement Micro Knights by Elk Studios

muziq

MM
The flags have to be extended at the bottom to be active. In the pic they are rolled up. A gong sounds every time you fill-up the meter and a flag is extended.

View attachment 123972

The number marking a symbol in the queue does not give you a win. It is the number of extra symbols that will be added to all clusters of matching symbols where it can either create a new winning cluster or improve an existing one.

e.g.

you have the frog marked with 3 next to the tower entrance, a cluster with 2 and one with 6 on the grid. Should the feature trigger then 3 are added to the 2 creating a new 5-symbol cluster (smallest win, equal to a 3OAK) and 3 are added to the 6, upgrading it to a 9-symbol cluster.

Posting a link to my review, hope it is clearly written :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

thank you harry thats clears a lot :)

i thought the symbol next to tower will always play if there is combinations on the grid (ie if i have a frog 4 symbol if there is one in grid it should always give the +4 and resulting a win )

sorry to see your site bit late will register later today :) will be better if its added to your signature so others can note in and register

Harry_BKK

Dormant account

i thought the symbol next to tower will always play if there is combinations on the grid (ie if i have a frog 4 symbol if there is one in grid it should always give the +4 and resulting a win )

sorry to see your site bit late will register later today :) will be better if its added to your signature so others can note in and register

Glad I was able to explain. It is rather confusing at first.

The best is for the Symbol Queue to trigger when you have already a large winning cluster on the grid as it will add then the number of symbols to it. The difference in the paytable is significant if you have a few symbols more in the cluster.

The site is not mine, I am a simple content writer (freelancer) only. Started with a blank sheet in Nov 2018 and it has meanwhile nearly 1,000 game reviews. Hence, why I don't have it in the signature.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Trying it out a bit im demo-mode.
Im about 300 spins in, and probably about 450x down.
Game is harder on the balance than Jammin jars goddamnit.
Brave Sir Useless in the top left has increased the queue symbols ONCE.

Better be instant 100 000x and a blowjob if you make it past the first flag.
They do always come in the same order right?
Ive gotten to inferno twice so far. Best win is 13x.

Do the symbols from the queue count for that flag-meter, or is only the symbols on the board that counts?
If i have +3 goats, and it fills in 2 clusters, do the meter count 4 or 10 symbols?
And how is the guy in the top right able to count the symbols, does he have the eyes of an hawk or something?
I feel like they could have used a bit more than 30% of the screen for the actual slot instead of adding all them fancy trees.

And with all them rivers and creeks going everywhere, is it too much to ask that they add a freaking waterwheel somewhere. Talk about wasted potential.

Overall a pretty solid slot, and i think it has a little something for everyone.
7,5/10 Honeyjars.

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Elk has not clearly stated how the meter is charged. IMO, it does it variably, depending on symbol value and cluster size, IMO. I watched it closely for 15 minutes and counted each symbol. Couldn't figure out how the meter exactly worked as it was clearly not simply adding the number of symbols as such. I thought each symbol has a "meter value", still based on the numbers but the position on the paytable factored in.

And yes, any added from the Symbol Queue are counted on the meter.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Elk has not clearly stated how the meter is charged. IMO, it does it variably, depending on symbol value and cluster size, IMO. I watched it closely for 15 minutes and counted each symbol. Couldn't figure out how the meter exactly worked as it was clearly not simply adding the number of symbols as such. I thought each symbol has a "meter value", still based on the numbers but the position on the paytable factored in.

And yes, any added from the Symbol Queue are counted on the meter.
Yeah, now that ive had it running for a while it does look like higher paying symbols fill the meter quicker.
I actually had the bonus just now.
Got to the 4th flag.
Have you ever managed to get to the end in the basegame?

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Not once, 4th was the best in hours of testing. :oops:

EDIT: sorry, it was the 5th flag where it removes all symbols and adds them to the queue.

elrudo

Experienced Member
MM
I have hit all flags on a basegame win for a total of about 270x

A very good game (the 'queue' mechanic is really smart!) but I feel that this one does not have the higher variance of some of the newer ELK games but instead the lower variance of some of their older games. i.e. more of a moneydrain

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM

A very good game (the 'queue' mechanic is really smart!) but I feel that this one does not have the higher variance of some of the newer ELK games but instead the lower variance of some of their older games. i.e. more of a moneydrain

Brave Sir Pointystick seems to have some kind of beef with the bull hah
I always seem to get a bull first standing first in the queue.

Im gonna try it with real money later.
Maybe my bad luck is because im not using my lucky money.
;)

bamberfishcake

MM
Brave Sir Pointystick seems to have some kind of beef with the bull hah
I always seem to get a bull first standing first in the queue.

Im gonna try it with real money later.
Maybe my bad luck is because im not using my lucky money.
;)

I would still take caution, brave Sir Knight Kroffealot.

Although this seems a bit gentler on the balance than say Cygnus or even Voodoo Gold. It may be the honeymoon period but she may not like your honey ;) I had about 100 spins over two other sites before All British and she scared me a little.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
We actually opened this game today and when we had to squint to see the rather small grid, we said, enh, went to a different game.

May give it a punt another time.

You should try my improved version.
The red guy just pushes the blue one out of the way when he needs to go past him.

howit.png

Harry_BKK

Dormant account

Indeed, where their last games like Cygnus, Voodoo Gold are a 9/10, Micro Knights is only 7/10 on the volatility scale. And max win is 2,500x bet only.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Indeed, where their last games like Cygnus, Voodoo Gold are a 9/10, Micro Knights is only 7/10 on the volatility scale. And max win is 2,500x bet only.
Oh, that "low"?
I figured it could go a bit crazier with the two last flags.
If i get a decent balance one of these days ill give it a go.

Its pretty fun when you get somewhere, but reeeealy frustrating when its just deadspins/small wins.
I get Reactoonz flashbacks. :p

Harry_BKK

Dormant account

@muziq

I've been in touch with Elk to get 100% clarity on the Symbol Queue.

Indeed, the symbol next to the door will be always beamed onto the grid if the number marking it will lead to a new cluster of minimum 5 matching symbols or an existing one would be improved. Hence, I understood and explained it wrong by saying it is random. Sorry for that.

Didn't get an answer though to the Charge Meter, how the symbols are gauged or how many are needed in total to fill it once. Asked again, let's hope they will answer one more time. :)

Last edited:

bamberfishcake

MM
I recorded the base game hit that had all the flags. The stake was EUR 0,40
Will take down the YT link after a week or so.

Wow, i reached the Epic charge yesterday but it only did 4 rows. Your epic charge filled the screen and was the same as a Boosted Queue feature!

Nice :)

electronictonic

Did a few hundred spins on it, got a few bonuses no massive hits to speak of, if you enjoy being 1 hit away from activating the first mini feature during the base game and needed 1 hit from the dropdown and it misses 99% of the time this is the slot for you, was not able to get past the giant symbol part, just would not get past it, had a few chances, oh and a couple of bonuses started with 2 dead spins, which is a joke when it only gives 5, won't be playing Micro Shites again in a hurry.