CM Announcement Meister Meeting 2020 - You're Invited!! FREE BEER!!!

Are there any members you know that have expressed their wish to go but not able? Anyone of them playing on Twin?

edit:: not to sound rude, but I could look into the possibility to send one who has a Twin account :)
can't promise anything as its a bit last minute.
I have a twin account. Actually I have more that two twin accounts if you include Paddy power/betfair and all of my L&L accounts?

@dionysus definitely would love to come x
appreciated but I'm not a feasible candidate, being pretty darned far but ty for the thought
besides, I'll be here putting out fires.....I mean, monitoring.....while others are off working/playing
(I'm also responsible for a truckload of home critters that make extended travel near impossible)

just send beer vouchers :laugh::laugh:

In this day and age we should be able to get you on facetime, on an ipad or something. Sit the pad on a mannequin or dummy and you can have 1 or 3 with us :)

Actually my u.k. poker buddies did this from an annual home game and streamed it live for us Canadians to interact and also had offers for a portion of the airfare, but like 10-12 hours on a plane is not for me.

Have you seen his winner screenshots lately?

I think he should hold it at his mansion for all and pay for flights ;)
my rented unit and grossly overdrafted bank acct would disagree :p
remember, players mostly post wins, not deposits and losses :D

my rented unit and grossly overdrafted bank acct would disagree :p
remember, players mostly post wins, not deposits and losses :D

A "Post your losses" thread would maybe be a good thing.
Might be sobering to see what goes in to the pictures in the "winner" threads.
=)
The winner threads are a bit like facebook/instagram.
You only get to see the highlights and fun parts.

In other news i shaved my yeard yesterday.
And now when i look into the mirror, this is what i see.
lon2.giflong 3.gif

So im not sure it would be fair to the other boys if i showed up at the meet.

Thats how i see myself by the way.
For other people its more like this probably.
long5.giflong6.gif

believe me, I'm not one to judge for big hair days :p

View attachment 121764

I think we have about the same length.
Im considering going to a hairdresser and actually get a haircut instead of just shaving it all like i normally do.
But is it really worth 1000 9p spins on doa to go to a hairdresser?
;)
Besides, showering when you have really short hair is a bliss.
No need for all that shampoo-nonsense, and you are dry the moment you step out of the shower.

Maybe ill make a pros&cons list.
:D

Are there any members you know that have expressed their wish to go but not able? Anyone of them playing on Twin?

edit:: not to sound rude, but I could look into the possibility to send one who has a Twin account :)
can't promise anything as its a bit last minute.
@Tirilej the unofficial CM photographer?

We need some sponsors here to fly the CM photographer in from Sweden @Tirilej specially for the event. :cheerleader:

Come on reps! We can all chip in for the later embarrassment when they appear here....

unless she's changed her mind...
Thanks, but it's time for other members to get sponsored. I maybe will join in if there will be any contest for a ticket this year though. Maybe :)

I thought something similar yesterday when I had the longest run of dead spins in my entire playing history....
62!!!!
View attachment 121767

Ouch..
That game does have alot of deadspins, but 62 is still way more than ive ever had when playing.

Maybe its because you are playing a version with lower rtp.
;)

long hair con: squirrels move in
short hair con: homeless squirrels

Thats more a Canadian problem.
Just because you are afraid they will steal your maple syrup if you let them up in the trees.
As we all know, all trees in Canada produce maple syrup.

Here in Sweden we actually let the squirrels live in trees.
;)

I would have loved to go again...but I won't for several reasons.
I don't have an account at Twin anymore. No Swedish license. Besides that they were great and sponsored me last year :thumbsup:

I'm not very active anymore so someone who is should have the chance.

I will get my second grandchild this weekend...or in the nearest two weeks, so when that happens I will need to look after the 3 year old princess I already have :)

Have a great time everyone and drink for me too :cheers:

I would have loved to go again...but I won't for several reasons.
I don't have an account at Twin anymore. No Swedish license. Besides that they were great and sponsored me last year :thumbsup:

I'm not very active anymore so someone who is should have the chance.

I will get my second grandchild this weekend...or in the nearest two weeks, so when that happens I will need to look after the 3 year old princess I already have :)

Have a great time everyone and drink for me too :cheers:
Hey TIrilej we will miss you, ... btw congrats in advance for your second grandchild !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back