Lost my cell phone

aksana

Aksana
Hello guys,
Yesterday I lost my cell phone Nokia N93, I really liked it and I don't understand how I lost it:sob:

Tomorrow I'll go to the police, but I know how they work and I'm going to do everything that to find my cell phone.

Maybe you know any online services or programs which can track my cell phone by imei from the satellite.

Any help much appreciated.
Thanks.

I assume you have tried calling it.

My daughter lost my cell phone several years ago, and it was turned into the police. We called back about two weeks after the event, and it had been turned in. Lots of honest people in the world.

She found a cell phone once when she was a kid, and we called "Mom", to ask if she had a son/daughter who had lost a cell phone. Her son had, came & picked it up, and did not even tip a 12 yr old kid. Cellphones were very expensive a decade ago.

Also, contact your service provider...sometimes people will call them to say they have found a phone. And it is important to inform them of your loss so someone else is not running your bill up with longdistance or internet access. Have them deactivate it. Also makes it less valuable to anyone who stole it, so they may toss it and an honest person find and return it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, for your support, nobody answers, and my phone is unavailable, I've already blocked my Sim card.

Also the police told me they would request all service providers to track my phone by IMEI. I hope I will find it.

edit: oops, I just read what IMEI is....learn something new every day :)

Now if this happened in the USA, the cops would tell you "tough luck." :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back