LIFE PATH NUMBERS.....

RobWin

closed account
For what it's worth, here's a purdy good web site to find out how numbers have a meaning in your life...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

THE LIFE PATH NUMBER

The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The most important number that will be discussed here is your Life Path number. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life........

cheeky, I believe the scale only goes to nine...so if you're an eleven then you're definitely in a category all by yourself...:notworthy

I must have it worked it out wrong then. But I'm sure I worked it out as 5+5+1 - lol!! So I'm a master number which means I have no proper direction in life or something like that.

If cheeky says 11.....he's an 11! BTW cheeky.......you getting any sleep these days? You must be a pro at nappies!:D

:lolup: Yeah man, I'm an 11 and ain't nobody gonna tell me different ok!!!

No we are not getting much sleep but yes, I am a pro at nappy changing now - I can do it in about 1 or 2 mins. :p My wonderful partner, bless her is breast feeding every 2 hours or so she she's not getting any sleep either. I have to be there most of the time handing our little babies over to her whilst she gets all comfortable with her feeding pillow.

Thank god we have her mum staying with us for a while. I don't know how we would cope without her, seeing as I am in work Mon-Fri.

BUT, they are worth every waking second. I love 'em to bits. My beautiful little boys - lol!! :D:D:D:D

I must have it worked it out wrong then. But I'm sure I worked it out as 5+5+1 - lol!! So I'm a master number which means I have no proper direction in life or something like that.

:lolup: Yeah man, I'm an 11 and ain't nobody gonna tell me different ok!!!

No we are not getting much sleep but yes, I am a pro at nappy changing now - I can do it in about 1 or 2 mins. :p My wonderful partner, bless her is breast feeding every 2 hours or so she she's not getting any sleep either. I have to be there most of the time handing our little babies over to her whilst she gets all comfortable with her feeding pillow.

Thank god we have her mum staying with us for a while. I don't know how we would cope without her, seeing as I am in work Mon-Fri.

BUT, they are worth every waking second. I love 'em to bits. My beautiful little boys - lol!! :D:D:D:D

That's beautiful man ....:thumbsup:

Wonder when cheeky is going to start sounding like the proud papa:confused:

You start the college fund yet?

What are their names............other than "left" and "right"???

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back