Pokerstars IS (not) rigged (When you've had a pint or two!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipkin9

I'm not a Senior
I've got good proof that pokerstars is rigged.

I was in a zoom game and a player called VitaylyE39 kept showing up.

His balance was changing each hand from positive to negative.

I screenshot this "anomaly" and send it to stars.

They tell me this:

Hello Patrick,

Sorry but we couldn’t determine the nature of your query.

We can confirm that it is the same player on all screenshots.

If you still need help, send us more details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards,

Mihail
PokerStars Game Integrity

ME:

Hi,

So you say you can't confirm the nature of my query. This is despite me sending you two screenshots of two separate players who's balnace kept changing throughout play.

VitaylyE39

You have been sent this.

Now the question is if it's pokerstars and defending a bot.

My attachments are sent again.

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you that a reason for the balance changes of a player can be the auto rebuy option.

To set up Auto-Rebuy for tournaments, select from the main lobby screen:

Settings → Buy-in / Rebuy → Auto Rebuy (Tournaments)

This menu lets you choose your defaults for automatically rebuying during rebuy tournaments and includes:

• Automatically Rebuy whenever possible
  • Automatically Rebuy 1x when your number of chips falls below 0
  • Automatically Rebuy 2x when your number of chips falls below 0
You can also preselect the Auto add-on. This will take place during the Add-on period only (usually available during the first break).

You can change preferences for individual tournaments using options at the table. If a tournament only allows a certain number of rebuys or add-ons, that limit will not be exceeded by what you selected here above.

Changes to this menu will not affect currently running tournaments.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further queries, we will be happy to assist you.

We wish you an excellent day!

Kind regards,

Stefania
PokerStars Support

I think you can join mutiple zoom tables at the same time on pokerstars. Or at least it used to be since i cant play on pokerstars anymore.
I was only on one table....If you mean multiple then I would assume I could join the same tsblee agin with more chips?

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us.

Having reviewed the situation, I am confident I found the answer to your question here.

Please consider the fact that players cannot only buy-in to a zoom pool (which table Amundsen shown in your screenshot was) once, but multiple times. As such, it is indeed possible that you see the same player with different stack values as they might have registered multiple times for the zoom pool. In this case we indeed could see that vitalyE39 registered twice for this nl16 zoom pool. As such, your screenshots show two different entries of this player.

I hope this information helps to explain the situation. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Tino
PokerStars Support

I was only on one table....If you mean multiple then I would assume I could join the same tsblee agin with more chips?
If you enter the Zoom pool more than once, you will never appear on same table, but can have two or more completely different balances, and another player could play against your two chip stacks on consecutive hands. This is all completely above board and is not collusion or cheating.

I love how the actual explanation is so obvious but you immediately jump to it being PROOF!
You have no idea how absolutely hammered I was when I started this thread. :eek:

I'm actually embarrassed by how much I consumed :oops:

So what happened was there were two players with the exact same name at the zoom tables....Now in my mind you could only ever be seated once in the same game.

I'm still off from all the alcohol but a bit more reasonable. However I am still not understanding of why this guy was seated twice.

I think all that needs explained to me is whether you can be seated in the same game twice. So can you?

And how?

I'm a die hard romantic, maybe a spoon, possibly a spork :p
But reach out to admin, or staff, I'm sure someone can sort ya ;)
Yea I messaged Bryan, then realized he's usaully a bit more busy than that lazy sod Dunover, so I messaged him too :p

Also good to see you have survived the zombie apocalypse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back